Football Manager 2012 (38 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I did the same thing :D

BTW, when I was playing the demo I was looking at players outside the top 5 leagues, and there are some great players in Russia. You can get Vagner Love and Honda for around 10 mil €, and Paratici says they would be leading players in any Serie A club :D

I got Honda in the demo and he looks rather nice, good marking and tackling for an attacking midfielder, can play many positions. My plan was to make him vice Pirlo (retrain him to DM) and also have him available if I want to play with a AMC.

Plus, they say its good for shirt sales in Japan. When I start the full game I'm definitely getting him in january :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm having some serious problems with buying new players, noone wants to join Juve. Even frickin' Leighton Baines is not interested :( So far I only bought Vrsaljko from Dinamo and sold Toni and Manninger.

Still the most hilarious thing is that Diego (our ex player) is worth over €20m :lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That megafacepack is like 4gb. Is there a place where I can download those from Italy, Spain, Argentina...separated?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Before anyone says again he got error, make sure you mounted the image (and not unzipped)
then install game and copy crack files, and then install latest directx and .NET framework

should work perfectly then.
:help:
how do I mounted the files?
which files do I need to copy?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Ok I assume you're using windows. so you downloaded the whole thing you'll find the file sr-fm2012.iso or something like it, using MagicISO or Daemon tools or any similar software, mount image (the .iso file i mentioned) then run setup.exe
install game and when it finishes tick yes on installing latest directx and .net framework

after that you'll find in the mounted image in my computer the dvd-image and inside it SKIDROW folder, copy the 5 files in the folder to C:\Program Files\SEGA\Football Manager 2012
and make sure you 'copy and replace'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)