Football Manager 2012 (35 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Don't know how but got it to work. No editor but who cares.

What do you chose to get most players in the game? Large database only or you add countries too?

Any good facepack containing Serie A and top players?
If your ram can handle large database and game doesn't load slowly then go for large,
I usually make it custom then medium+ some countries

and btw in this version you can edit database in the middle of a game they say, didnt try it though, only read about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Lol then I have no answers for both of you, never used mac

but, tww, i mean the downloaded files were supposed to be:
skidrow.nfo
sr-fm2012.iso

in windows ignore the first and mount the 2nd file (.iso) and thats all i meant, yours is what you get when the iso file is extracted, sorry but i have no idea about mac

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I downloaded it fine but everytime I start the game it crashes after the opening few screens. I don't get an error message the game just closes and I'm back at my desktop. Anyone else experience this?

I downloaded directx too is there anything else I need?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No.

Okay, I downloaded a different one and I'll try it out later.
I downloaded it fine but everytime I start the game it crashes after the opening few screens. I don't get an error message the game just closes and I'm back at my desktop. Anyone else experience this?

Well I know that happens with Mac when you don't "insert the (virtual) disc"

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007

Microsoft .Net Framework

And i really don't know how MAC works...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't know how but got it to work. No editor but who cares.

What do you chose to get most players in the game? Large database only or you add countries too?

Any good facepack containing Serie A and top players?
Are you talking about the first torrent? You seemed to be having a similar issue to me.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
This is a stand-alone pack intended for use with FM12.

MEGAPACK Hosts and Links:

All Downloads available from fmdownloads.com

Premium Members of sortitoutsi will be able to get a single click download, if you are not a premium member we suggest using the torrent file if you are downloading the complete pack. Click the link to the complete pack and at the bottom of the premium membership screen click free links, the torrent link is at the bottom of the page.

Preview of style:

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from, over time with each release we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

There is also a small mod available to display the player and staff faces in their proper 180x180 size HERE, rather than the default 130x130 size. An example is the below screenshot:

Please note that this might result in the cropping of some of the lower parts of the player info if you play the game in lower resolutions

Also available now are new default images for those using dark skins.

Download - http://www.filefront.com/17499675/fm2011 dark-widgets.zip

IMPORTANT: THE DARK DEFAULT FACES MUST BE PLACED HERE:
My documents/Sports Interactive/FM12/Skins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)