Football Manager 2012 (36 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Won the league by 20 points yesterday with only two transfers - Dede (CB) and Shaqiri (RW).

Lost the Coppa final to Udinese on penalties after hitting the woodwork four or five times, 30+ shots, and 65% possession. Disgusting.

The % of scored 1-v-1 chances is still ridiculously bad in the game.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Are you guys that good by now or is the game becoming easier and easier to accomodate the newbs and kids who want to play?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Won the league by 20 points yesterday with only two transfers - Dede (CB) and Shaqiri (RW).

Lost the Coppa final to Udinese on penalties after hitting the woodwork four or five times, 30+ shots, and 65% possession. Disgusting.

The % of scored 1-v-1 chances is still ridiculously bad in the game.
Juve must have a pretty good team on the game then?

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Juve must have a pretty good team on the game then?
They do, but like in real life it's impossible to get rid of some players. I offered Amauri and Iaquinta for free to clubs and not 1 wanted to take their gigantic salaries.

My top scorer after 4 games is Bonucci with 3 goals. lol

Also, Pavel is hopefully taking over..

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Just finished the first season with Juve. Won the league with 4 games remaining & the Coppa Italia. Double!

Transfers in: None
Out: Toni (625k)

Pirlo had 21 assists and 6 goals
Vucinic 22 goals and 4 assists

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
My transfers with Juve, was too lazy to scout so I bought the players I already know. Nedved gave me 29M extra transfer funds. :D

Future transfers:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
For my second season I've picked up Hulk (24), Cavani (10, wanted out of Napoli), Hamsik (25) & Leighton Baines (15).

All in 48 month installments, lol, despite having 70m in transfer funds!

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007

Slika
To coincide with the release of FM2012 i have repacked and updated the Metallic Logo Megapack.

The pack now has 23,000+ Club logos, 1000+ Competition logos, all Nations, Continents and Flags and will be updated on a regular basis to keep it as up to date as possible.

Slika

Slika

Slika

New User Info

Now if you're new to these logos and have never tried them before, you just need to download the Torrent file and follow the instruction.

Download Links
Metallic Logo Torrent

Simply extract the zip file to your Documents\Sports Interactive folder and, having unticked your skin cache checkbox, reload your skin - it really is that easy. All you are downloading are the Logos, Flags and other Metallic logo associated files so dont worry about anything else being overwritten.

FM11 Megapack or older Users

If you have been using the logos and are up to date then you just need the updated flag pack and the new Trophies which are in the links below. Just extract the files to your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\pictures folder.

The Trophy is Gold by default, but I have made a Silver and White one as well, so just rename each picture depending on which one you choose to have.

Metallic Flags 12
Metallic Trophies 12

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #157
    I play Pirlo as a deep lying play maker or defensive midfielder. he's good in my game.

I can't score a penalty. I had 2 saved in a game the other night. Driving me nuts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)