Football Manager 2012 (36 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Finished the First season with Juventus ofcourse ;).. Won the leauge in my first year, despite that got around 10 million euros for transfers but I selled some players and lowed the clubs saleris so. First year I bought Ansaldi and Verthongen, Palombo in Januari, was skeptical but all my other targets failed. They have been fantastic and many clubs are after them now, but they will stay in my superdefence. Verthongen is my best defender has outshined Chiellini in the first year. Vucinic and Matri scored alot of goals, Elia was fantastic on the left, chelsea offered me 33 million euros for him, said no. Maby I should have taken it, but he is rated as a very important player for my team.

Despite winning Serie A the economy is not so good, I got Rossi for the attack for 38 million euros, now I have zero left. but the team is good, and I hope I get more money next year ( CL and stuff) . Tried for almost all attackers out there, Dzeko,Lucas,Neymar,Hulk,Gomez,Lavezzi,Cavani,Tevez but no so Rossi it is, he is good in the game so Im positive he will be a hit for my team, ( I rate him good IRL to, not as Aguero or Neymar, but he is good)

My current team

Buffon

Lichensteiner Vertonghen Chiellini Ansaldi

Krasic Vidal Marchisio Elia

Vucinic Rossi

subs: Storari Bonucci Motta Ziegler Barzagli Pepe Matri Quagliarella Pirlo Palombo

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm pleased to announce the release of the BETA version of the Susie Real Names for Clubs, Competitions and Awards Fix.

Download compressed files here

It includes real-life names for awards, competitions and clubs and fixes the issue with the German national team not calling up real players.

The contents of this file must be placed in the folder mentioned below:

...Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2012 demo\data\db\1200\lnc

Remove the existing lnc folder in ALL the paths displayed above which apply to your installation method before replacing them with the lnc folder you download from the link.

This is what the folder directory and contents should look like:

Slika

A new game is not necessary, but you will have to close FM12 if it is running, and start it back up for the changes to take effect.

Please note that this is NOT the final file as I'm waiting for the release of the full game and the editor to tweak it further, but this should do for now. Please tell me if you find any mistakes or omissions and I'll make sure to include them in time for the next release.

Known issue: Seems like changing club names via lnc files removes the club's nickname(s). I don't know if this is a bug, an oversight or whether it's intentional...

Source

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It's too early, bro.

However, you can download FM 11 megafacepack and use it for the time being. ;)

Template by dryg (fmsweden) (only necessary if you want to create pictures by yourself)

Currently: 100 000 pictures

Download links

Megaupload 1/9
Megaupload 2/9
Megaupload 3/9
Megaupload 4/9
Megaupload 5/9
Megaupload 6/9
Megaupload 7/9
Megaupload 8/9
Megaupload 9/9

Default Pictures

Content

This superpack contains all 108.000 pictures made till 18/08/2011.
So there are pictures for:
All national teams; all playable leagues (only a few pictures are missing); lots of lower league pictures, many pictures from free agents; Germany, Austria and Switzerland are for example covered by nearly 100%

Installation

First of all: The Superpack takes unpacked space of about 4.3 GB. After extracting you'll need the same space of course.
You have to download all 9 parts first! Then just open part 1 and extract the folders to your graphics-folder within your userfolder (User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20xx\graphics\).
If you want to add new pics within this superpack-folder, please use fmxml oder der FMSerbia XML Konfigurator (Java, works on Mac) to overwrite the existing config.xml.

How to implement the default-pics within a dark skin?
http://forum.fm-view.com/topic/1212...rait-pictures/page__view__findpost__p__296490

Source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)