Football Manager 2011 (30 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yup it is! You will extract the file after you download it (zip/rar file) then you will have to update the data, and after that you will have to find that fm.exe file, in a crack folder and replace it with the original fm.exe that you already installed before all these.

if you have any problems, let me know.
Thank you! It worked, hopefully, booting up FM now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I chose to start with Brasilian league, and it says the season starts at 2009 :D Its really odd to read that when we are in spring 2011 hehe.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You welcome! Juve will be a pain in the ass thou, You have loads of terrible forwards, and each of them earns fortune, Toni gets 7.5 mil a year :sergio:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Okay i finally got the game, updated, everything.

The problem i have is that i downloaded some face packs, logos and kits, i create the graphics folder and put all of them inside but they won't show in the game (i always do the "always reload skin on confirm" thing) but i just can't get it to work, anyone else has this problem? any help?

Apr 12, 2004

The problem i have is that i downloaded some face packs, logos and kits, i create the graphics folder and put all of them inside but they won't show in the game (i always do the "always reload skin on confirm" thing) but i just can't get it to work, anyone else has this problem? any help?
Which OS are you using?

If it's a Mac, I can help you.

If not, wait on Gagi...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Wait. Don't you have C:\Program Files\Sports Int.\FM2011\data\sigfx\graphics?

It should go there, I don't think you need to create that folder separately.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Made the CL final again. Destroyed Italy on the way ousting Inter and then Napoli. Only to play my nemesis... Barcelona.

At least they seem to be playing an defensive 4-4-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)