Football Manager 2011 (24 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In position to win 5 trophies. Already have one in the bag. Down a point to Man City in the Prem, play them last match of the season. I play United in the FA Cup Final and Barcelona in the CL Final.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So I finally had some time to play and finished the 2010-11 season :D Won the league by 3 points, thought I had blown it with a loss at Milan because Inter were better than me on H2H, but Napoli beat Inter in the same round and we both had easy home games to finish. I won 3-0 vs Cesena, they beat Brescia 8-2 lol.

With Delneri's wonder team +1 too too (I'm at work so no pics, maybe later):

Quagliarella - Iaquinta

Pepe - Marchisio - Melo - Krasic

De Ceglie - Chiellini - Bonucci - Vrsaljko

Buffon
:dule:

Others:
Storari
Manninger
Legrottaglie
Sorensen
Appiah (Monaco)
Dodo
Salihamidzic
Sissoko
Aquilani
Verratti (Pescara)
Spezzani (Modena)
Boniperti
Martinez
Del Piero
Amauri

I fucked Motta off from loan although he is ok on the game, can't stand to even look at his name. Traore, Rinaudo too. Grosso and Grygera sold.

After some dealing for 2011/12 I've signed Lukaku for 8.75m and had a 31m bid for Pastore accepted, just need to decide if he's worth it. I'd have 25m left after that, Quag wouldn't even open talks to sign permanently so fuck him :D Didn't sign Pepe or Aquilani either. Giovinco rejected the move to Parma so I'll use him. Might go with the 4-2-3-1, Giovinco-Pastore-Krasic. I do want to sign Dzeko as the non-EU but I think he'll be too expensive, can't really justify him and Pastore.

Any other suggestions for EU under 23's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)