Football Manager 2011 (39 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I started a season with the Bosnian NT. Since I couldnt choose a club I thought I'd play with the NT for a while and I'd apply for vacant positions and see who would hire me.

In november, after just 4 games with the NT (won against Quatar, Luxembourg and France, drew Albania) Gigi Del Neri got fired from the Juve job and I applied and was hired.

I was shocked to see that after 12 games Juve was 19th in the table. :shock:

And I have to say, we really have a shit team in FM (not that different to real life tho). I've played around 10-12 games since I arrived and I've managed to get them up to 11th place, and i?m struggeling to get to the 4th CL spot, it's going to be really difficult.

Just like in RL, our wingers are shit (except for Miloš) and the strikers arent much better either. Matri is ok, but Quag is a bit dissapointing.

In January I bought Lucas for 5,5 mil € and got Kaboul on loan to play as right back.

Lucas has improved the team a bit, needed his flair and dribbling, but now Miloš is injured for a month.

My biggest win so far was 8-2 away to Cesena, with Matri scoring 4, Miloš 3 and Marchi 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)