Football Manager 2011 (48 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
My FM10 team was the greatest of all time and I didn't cheat (or "edit" anything).

I won pretty much everything for about a decade.

I haven't been able to get into FM11 as much.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Has asking the board to help signing a player ever worked for anyone?
Not particularly. If you have a side like Valencia or the current Juve, they will say no to your unrealistic notions.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2931837 said:
Who was licking Andy's dick for having a +92 GD?
I play in a better league though, not the MickyMouseLiga.

My FM10 team was the greatest of all time and I didn't cheat (or "edit" anything).

I won pretty much everything for about a decade.

I haven't been able to get into FM11 as much.
I never cheat when I'm playing matches, but I do raid clubs when they don't sell me players I want. The edits to players like Sorensen and Giovinco are realistic, but perhaps their potential ability is tuned up too far. Hard to say since it's not 2018. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Im utterly impressed by you guys from one side, but disappointed of the game from another when i see that this happens in a game which should be very much realistic.....
It's not difficult. Just sign a bunch of young starlets, be patient with them, use the same tactics all the time (for the most part), and watch the wins come along. Always make sure the defense is solid. If you have a very strong defense, you'll always challenge for the league.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bayern keep trying to steal my coaches. And every time they do so, I re-sign the coach for the same amount as their current contract, and they reject Bayern. :howler:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why are there so little scouts from other nationalities and with knowledge of countries other than Italia, Argentina, England and Spain......Are these the only countries from which young superstars come from???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why are there so little scouts from other nationalities and with knowledge of countries other than Italia, Argentina, England and Spain......Are these the only countries from which young superstars come from???
That's something I don't get either. In my game they aren't any scouts from Bosnia. Bit weird.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'll be relegated if I don't get Pro status. Noone wants to join an amateur club... How desperate was Nolan? He's even on part time contract...

Great formation Adrian, I can't wait to sign some quality players and play 4-3-3.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I can, but 90% of the players demand part time contract and I can't convince them otherwise. I tried 100 times, but they always walk away from negotiations...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)