Football Manager 2011 (36 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;2930583 said:
Does Bojan ever really get that good?
Well, he has scored 11 goals in 12 games for me, so im satisfied with him....Although i checked his stats and he has scored those 11 goals out of 70 shots on goal out of which 32 were on target so im expecting even more goals from him. He is a very good Poacher imo.

Nice one. Are you using the same tactics with the advanced 4-4-2?
[/url][/IMG]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nice. I don't think you need to have M'Vila back like that though. Push him up next to Poli and change his personalized tactical scheme to a defensive ball winner. He'll naturally stay back instead of support the attack. That's all you need.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Nice. I don't think you need to have M'Vila back like that though. Push him up next to Poli and change his personalized tactical scheme to a defensive ball winner. He'll naturally stay back instead of support the attack. That's all you need.
K, ill do it..........Just lost away to the Inter scum!!! Its so fucked up when two of your best strikers have international duties just before the biggest derby in your league!! F***

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just beat Juve 2-1 in the UEFA Super Cup, two goals by their old boy Macheda.

I have no idea what the fuck they're doing over there in Turin. 16 outfield players, four defenders, they're calling up 17 year-olds from Primavera... these guys are completely lost without me. Quique Flores is totally bonkers. Once Pjanic, Hazard, and Ganso retire these guys are skay-roooooooed.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)