Football Manager 2011 (101 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
On FM10 I went way beyond that. I had some ones like "Repetitive Strain Injury, anyone?", "you should put FM on your CV" and "Don't forget to eat".

The highest one is "Congratulations from everyone at Sports Interactive. We never thought you'd make it this far." I've never gotten that though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look Lyon and Aulas, I'm not going to agree to sell my wonderkids for pittance when you ask for 20M Euros and half of Monaco for yours. Fuck ya mother.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;2930094 said:
Who can't you sell or stop starting?

Delpie?
Bonucci, Krasic, Marchisio.......I could have better players to replace them, but i just cant.......Delpie retired 2 seasons ago.

On another note, lol, Bojan's agent offered Krkic to me for free, so i got him. Now that i got him im thinking of playing with 2 strikers for the first time. Ill sacrifice AMC.

so im guessing.

gk
rb cd cd lb
dm
cm
ram lam
st st

could this work?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lost to Holland 1-0. Now I have to win big against Chile and hope that the Holland - Russia ends in a big defeat for someone, then I'll advance. But I bet they'll get a draw.

And yet another goal disallowed. And another post by Palmer. Fuck.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bonucci, Krasic, Marchisio.......I could have better players to replace them, but i just cant.......Delpie retired 2 seasons ago.

On another note, lol, Bojan's agent offered Krkic to me for free, so i got him. Now that i got him im thinking of playing with 2 strikers for the first time. Ill sacrifice AMC.

so im guessing.

gk
rb cd cd lb
dm
cm
ram lam
st st

could this work?
That should work fine. I used the attacking version of the 4-4-2 (which in the game they call 4-2-2-2) with decent width and pace, and you end up scoring a lot of goals. With regards to the defense it depends on the players you have, but I prefer a relatively deep line.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
That should work fine. I used the attacking version of the 4-4-2 (which in the game they call 4-2-2-2) with decent width and pace, and you end up scoring a lot of goals. With regards to the defense it depends on the players you have, but I prefer a relatively deep line.
Ok, thank you......i have a good defensive line plus 1 DM to sit in the back and create game. My 2 attackers will be Sanogo and Krkic which i think is a descent combination of speed, agility and strenght, jumping.........so, i guess its bye-bye Gio then :(

P.S. Could you tell me how to resize the pic which i make with printscreen? Its 3mb when i put it in Paint so i cant post i here....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
4-0 over Chile. Mother Russia helped me out and beat Holland 1-0. I advance on GD with four points. But the problem is, I've been drawn with Spixeco. Should be an interesting game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok, thank you......i have a good defensive line plus 1 DM to sit in the back and create game. My 2 attackers will be Sanogo and Krkic which i think is a descent combination of speed, agility and strenght, jumping.........so, i guess its bye-bye Gio then :(

P.S. Could you tell me how to resize the pic which i make with printscreen? Its 3mb when i put it in Paint so i cant post i here....
Not sure about that mate. My shit works fine no matter the size after the forum was upgraded.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It was even more crazy considering I made all three subs at 80 trying to defend the lead. I won the match in extra time playing a 5-4-1 with two DM's. :lol:

And of course, out of all the teams I could play in the Quarters, I get England.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)