Football Manager 2011 (14 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Some Serbian douche bought Annan, my rival club. :sergio:

I have the worst strikers ever, they need 5 ccc to score a goal and my defenders are so mega retarded, every cross is at least 80% a goal.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
My Marchisio fights with Pepe and Chiellini hates Martinez :sergio:

Try to talk to him,should help. Just say to him that you see him as a very important player for present and future.
I'll pamper him.

Mann Neymar is such a payoff scored 15 goals this far,but just got injured against valencia :cry: hopefully it's not bad.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Neymar injured for 7 weeks - 2 months NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He was just hitting peak form too, scored a hat trick against milan, 2 against roma man so pissed. Giuseppe rossi better step up

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Owen was out of contract at the end of the first season, De Laet and Dos Santos were both transfer listed.
The same goes for De Jong, Fabio, Onuhoa and Guarin.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Owen was out of contract at the end of the first season, De Laet and Dos Santos were both transfer listed.
The same goes for De Jong, Fabio, Onuhoa and Guarin.
Looks like you took advantage of the transfer window. Dos santos , Onuhoa, De Laet are planning for the future btw

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm still in 3rd division, 1st after 15 rounds, but that doesn't mean shit really because 7th placed team has only 7 points less...

After 2 and a half seasons, my budget is still 0...

Balance 12.377 euros...

Like I said earlier (I think), I don't own the stadium, or whatever you wanna call this piece of crap with the capacity of 3776 (626 seats), I'm paying rent 12k (my annual balance) a year to local rival Stanhousemuir...

I'm still Semi-Pro, which means that 90% of my players have part time contracts and I can't train them or do a preseason like I want to...

I'm allowed to have 2 coaches :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)