Football Manager 2011 (34 Viewers)

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
After an epic transfer saga i agreed with Santos for Neymar for 30million. Organized the contract but he failed his medical (Got injured...out for 3 months) So i will try for cheaper in January...signed the great....Pozzi on loan till then..

Then dropped 35 million on Pastore which i thought was too much but payed it anyway. Signed Owen Hargraves for a season as well and Sami Khedria on loan.

My squad is way too small so i will be quite active in January

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
No winter transfers patch yet? I'm waiting for that to start a new game
probably some English 5th division club with minimal everything, that'd be a new challenge

Sep 21, 2010
facepack thing is killing me bc I cant figure out for the life of me how to do it. download the files, put them in the graphics folder, something something in the options menu, click always reload skin? can anyone explain it to me?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
One match left to win the league. I'm ahead of Spurs by three points and Torres is back.

Last match I jumped ahead of them with a 1-0 victory over Blackburn thanks to a goal from 19 year old Conner Wickham.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
@AAron nice, what season are you in?
So far second season and this is my serie a record :D survived a ac milan scare they scored two on me but neymar/martinez helped me pull it back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)