Football Manager 2011 (43 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
3rd season with juve, beat inter 4-0 twice the same year and milan 6-2,just played barca and i hate how they score from literally the midfield on a volley :( still won 3-2 but i dont think i can bring back a result from camp nou

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What's your squad and formation look like D?

I just signed Arda for 15 million and Connor Wickham for 8 million, but managed to break a club record in spending 44 million (young players I won't even see for four years).

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i play a weird 4-2-2-2 with pastore in front of forwards and hazard cutting from the left. My starters are

Buffon
azipilicueta zapata chiellini coentrao
Marchisio Vidal
-----Pastore Hazard(Gio)
Vucinic Hernandez

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
My team

Buffon
Beck(VdW) - Bonucci(Benatia) - Chiellini(Mensah) - Trémoulinas(De Ceglie)
Poli(Marchisio) - Melo(Afellay)
Sanchez(Krasic) - Pastore(Neymar) - Elia(Giovinco)
Dzeko(Lukaku)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When does the new patch come out?
Hopefully soon.

Did you edit Sorensen, Andy?
I did, actually. Pushed him up a couple points I believe. His stats on the game don't seem to match his true ability, so I edited that nigga. Now he da best CB in da world and since age 20.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2880388 said:
I like how you are playing Sanchez and Hamsik out of position.
:lol:

3rd season with juve, beat inter 4-0 twice the same year and milan 6-2,just played barca and i hate how they score from literally the midfield on a volley :( still won 3-2 but i dont think i can bring back a result from camp nou
Whatever you do, don't try to defend the lead. Play like you normally do if you attack and take the game to them. I don't think I've ever lost to Barca in knockouts or the final, you just got to get the away goals and shove a Pastore up Pique's ass.

What's your squad and formation look like D?

I just signed Arda for 15 million and Connor Wickham for 8 million, but managed to break a club record in spending 44 million (young players I won't even see for four years).
Harder Thuram isn't that good in my game. Post up your best youngster.

i play a weird 4-2-2-2 with pastore in front of forwards and hazard cutting from the left. My starters are

Buffon
azipilicueta zapata chiellini coentrao
Marchisio Vidal
-----Pastore Hazard(Gio)
Vucinic Hernandez
I use that same setup sometimes as well. Doesn't work out too poorly. You set the RB to attacking mode, yeah?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Is Kompany good for you? I need new defender.
Yeah, I got him on loan with 5m option. So far he's been excellent when called upon. I had bonucci but he fractured his ankle? so I had to make a last minute move . He can also cover as DM , so when bonucci comes back i'll rotate him with melo/sissoko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)