Football Manager 2011 (42 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buburry went Canada? That fucker!
It's because Dunce Bradley didn't call him up. I'm trying to find all the Subotics and Rossis available, and then I'm calling them all up in the next friendly.

Found a decent one.
But he's from South Africa, that means his real stats are -10 from that.

You'd get countered.

I'd play a 4-5-1 and try to hold the ball and dominate the midfield. If you have fast wingers and forward that can lead the line you could try a 4-3-3. But if your 3 midfielders are Melo, Marchisio and Aquilani that might not work.

Or you could just play a 4-4-2 and not attack so openly.
I play 4-2-4, basically. Works damn well for me and I rarely get countered. But my squad is much better than her's.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
It's because Dunce Bradley didn't call him up. I'm trying to find all the Subotics and Rossis available, and then I'm calling them all up in the next friendly.

But he's from South Africa, that means his real stats are -10 from that.

I play 4-2-4, basically. Works damn well for me and I rarely get countered. But my squad is much better than her's.
HEY!

My girl is from South Africa, yo.

...and technically if they play in a friendly they still have the ability to switch, which is why Jones is eligible for the US.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2854552 said:
HEY!

My girl is from South Africa, yo.

...and technically if they play in a friendly they still have the ability to switch, which is why Jones is eligible for the US.
Indeed, but after being selected you'd think it would be less likely they'd switch.

Right now problem is the next real match is at the World Cup.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Fuck this addictive Game. I love it.

Diego Tardelli is a great buy for me....just getting him working on his finishing a bit he can be quite prolific.

Rannochia. Get him if you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)