Football Manager 2011 (37 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hate that 5 game streak you gotta play before the final. Usually I have the league wrapped up by then and hate having to play through those games.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
You guys don't have to play these useless league games before CL final, just go holiday untill a few days before.

I resigned from Juve after winning everything possible, stupid board sold 3 key players for 200M :sergio:
and I'm with Norway in the WC 2018 now

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
USA coach Bob Bradley was fired after losing to Jamaica in the 2018 Gold Cup second round, so they approached me. I accepted and brought in my boys Burke and Aaron. Now after three matches, we back on top of qualifying and have qualified. :touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Interesting squad. Diskerud, Bradley, Agudelo, Gale and Jozy are my main players. Apart from the starting XI and the bench, we're a bit limited. Freakin' Danny Mwanga is my third choice striker. :sergio:

Tactics kept simple at first, captains remain the same, but I'm bringing the younger players in. All in all, I'd say this squad is better than the one back in 2010 when the game started. We are sick through the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)