Football Manager 2011 (52 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
When you play an Attacking Midfielder behind 2 strikers, what's the best way to play him? tactically and mentally

I play him as Attacking Midfielder "support" with creative freedom and team mentality + primary playmaker

but he never gives his best there, any tips?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I play 4-1-2-1-2
and He's either Sergio Canales or Giovinco

Midfield and Attack are super, I just need him to receive the ball, dribble and then assist or shoots

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
When you play an Attacking Midfielder behind 2 strikers, what's the best way to play him? tactically and mentally

I play him as Attacking Midfielder "support" with creative freedom and team mentality + primary playmaker

but he never gives his best there, any tips?
I play Gerrard or Shelvey there occasionally as a playmaker in a supporting roll.

Depends on the player though who is it?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I play 4-1-2-1-2
and He's either Sergio Canales or Giovinco

Midfield and Attack are super, I just need him to receive the ball, dribble and then assist or shoots
What is Joevinco's work rate. You might try a trequarista or an inside forward with support as his role.

Canales is definitely just an Attacking Midfielder or Playmaker.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
AM it is then, but Canales should be doing more than 6.9 average rating
He's young, so he'll be inconsistent until his concentration gets better. You should make him a personalized schedule to raise this.

Actually, looking at his attributes it looks like he'd probably be best played as an advanced playmaker.

On another note, this game has an incredible amount of red card and yellow cards.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I have 3 players in the team who receive a yellow card each in every match, no kidding, and there is no way to fix it

but due to the discipline no red cards, 1-2 each season only

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You can do discipline training, but you have to do it after. Torres has 2 red cards and so does Lucas and Pacheco all from getting 2 yellows.

I have no closing down and soft tackling set.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm in 3rd season with Everton (E, don't hate me)

1st season was pretty good, ended 6th but failed to reach EL because Sunderland and Tottenhem won damn Cups. Second season was brilliant, I entered CL and secured some money. It seems that I'll fight for the same position this year or at least the 4th spot. Sadly, I finished 3rd in CL gropu stage, point less than Dzeko's Wolfsburg. I got Porto in 1/16 of EL. Tough one to call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)