Football Manager 2011 (33 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On a side note my team is conceding way too many goals :sergio:

Btw, since I don't use wingers I should have the width set towards the narrow side but on a "normal" setting right?
I keep it normal because every other game Enron tells me to switch from narrow to wide and vice versa. I'd say keep it at normal since you already have a narrow formation.

how can i make quagmire stay with my club after the 1st season?
Good luck with that. Those seem to never work out. You might have to play the guy all the time and give him whatever he wants. It's not worth it.

What are Sorensen's stats looking like for you?
He's got 16's in what matters for a CB at age 21. Not bad.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can you track how shirt sales affect your income after signing a big player? Is it even possible to get a dollar amount on it?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
If you’ve downloaded the previous patch (11.1.0) & (11.1.1) we still highly recommend that you download the new patch (11.2.0) to experience the most up-to-date and best Football Manager 2011 experience.

If you haven’t downloaded the previous patch (11.1.1) please be aware that by downloading the new patch (11.2.0) you will automatically get all of the previous changes / fixes from previous patches, so there is no need to download 11.1.0 and 11.1.1 – just download the latest version 11.1.1.
Just download the latest one :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)