Football Manager 2011 (49 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Nice catch, Ze. ;)

Btw, some guys couldn't loaded their save games from previous patches after the installation. :sergio:
Should I still stick to the 4-3-1-2 tactic and just rotate Pjanic & Pastore?

I was offered Pastore for about that amount as well.
Dude, can you post a screen of your match tactics?

Also, you know how you have a pre-match meeting where your scout tells you what formation to use, who to close down, etc. It also tells you whether you should play deep/push up, narrow/wide, slow/fast -- problem is a lot of times you don't get this information (I remember in FM 10 you always got it). So sometimes I'm left to figure that out myself. You guys know what I can do so that I always have this info?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Hm, assign other scout for opposition stuff. Maybe someone with more tactical knowledge. I'm not sure it'll work, but you can try. :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Should I still stick to the 4-3-1-2 tactic and just rotate Pjanic & Pastore?

Dude, can you post a screen of your match tactics?

Also, you know how you have a pre-match meeting where your scout tells you what formation to use, who to close down, etc. It also tells you whether you should play deep/push up, narrow/wide, slow/fast -- problem is a lot of times you don't get this information (I remember in FM 10 you always got it). So sometimes I'm left to figure that out myself. You guys know what I can do so that I always have this info?
If you have a good enough squad and team, I've found you don't even need to listen to the assistants. I have not even bothered to look at Enron's and Burke's advice for the past year. Every time I take their advice, I end up having a poor match. So I think if you've got a good squad and play a possession game, you'll be fine. I play something like this (be prepared for multiple screen shot posts)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
On a side note my team is conceding way too many goals :sergio:

Btw, since I don't use wingers I should have the width set towards the narrow side but on a "normal" setting right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)