Football Manager 2011 (54 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
yo gagi..if i'll put that update/patch over my game and my buddy too, can we play the game we started a week ago? or do we need to start another one? cuz i keep getting an error after 20-30 minutes of playing online

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon really blows in my game. Neuer and Lloris are both better just one year into the game. But not only that, he's got a 6.84 rating 70% into the season.

I'm going to have to move him.

Apr 12, 2004
but wait
this is the training I meant

which one is best for a fullback? beside the training schedule I already made for them
Jumping, he'll need it after crosses.
No no no, not in this game. The game is hardcoded to not move jumping up or down very much because this game draws the jumping component directly from the player's height. So Lahm's jumping is 8, while Jan Koller's would have been 18.

It's not as movable as in previous versions.

Naggar, I'd train your dude in any one of the three I listed prior, probably crossing, stamina, or positioning though.

Apr 12, 2004
Buffon really blows in my game. Neuer and Lloris are both better just one year into the game. But not only that, he's got a 6.84 rating 70% into the season.

I'm going to have to move him.
Buffon sucks! I am trying to get rid of him and his 10mil wages, it seems mission impossible, Marchetti is not bad.
Same here, I'm letting his congtract expire, and hopefully he'll resign for max 2-3 mil €.

I have De Gea to replace Bffon.
I have Adler, but both he and Neuer are the sickness.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look at this. I bought Luis Suarez in January '12 and he's already got 10 goals in Serie A. It's only February 20th. It's great because during his first three games he was shooting the ball out of the stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)