Football Manager 2011 (59 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Third touch, Forlan takes a pass from the 50 and dribbles towards goal, passes it to Neymar who puts it away.

Umm, this might just be first match heroics, but I like what I'm seeing from this guy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Neymar's shooting is still horrible. Crap. Need to address this.

Holy shit, what a play by Forlan. Fantastic assist to Macheda. I'm liking this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Proper way to start out a season, right?

First match, right here. Everybody was fantastic, especially Seba. Even Sissoko scored the final goal, as I've been training him hardcore.

Inter looks pathetic. They have Granero as the main playmaker.

Apr 17, 2009
I recently signed Khedira on a free. Left RM on a bossman and was a free agent until the 29th of August when my assistant recommended him.

One thing I noticed about this years version there are tons of free transfers and bossmans.

Good players too.

Apr 12, 2004
Had a chance to sign Lahm but he wanted 220K per week plus crazy sign-ons. The position isn't a big concern anyway.
In order to keep him I had to sign him to a 175k/wk 5 year deal.
Neymar's shooting is still horrible. Crap. Need to address this.

Holy shit, what a play by Forlan. Fantastic assist to Macheda. I'm liking this.
What you need to do is make his personal training in his training section set to finishing.

Finishing is used in conjunction with decisions and composure to make the best strikers.
Signed Khedira for 3M Euros. Real should just detonate a nuke on themselves.
I agree.
I recently signed Khedira on a free. Left RM on a bossman and was a free agent until the 29th of August when my assistant recommended him.

One thing I noticed about this years version there are tons of free transfers and bossmans.

Good players too.
I really like that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Good players too.
That is good. I'm not sure why I signed Khedira, actually. He's not better than Melo and Soaker. But 3M is a great deal, I could flip him in january for a profit.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2783821 said:
What you need to do is make his personal training in his training section set to finishing.

Finishing is used in conjunction with decisions and composure to make the best strikers
I did that, holmes. Some of these clowns' stats better start improving or I'm going to fire more coaching staff.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2783832 said:
Yea, Dortmund to Barca for 60, mad loot, yo.
That Beck player is sick. I heard he completed the Beck hattrick the other day, a goal, an assist, and a mocking of the officials and opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)