Football Manager 2011 (32 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nope, advanced playmaker and the team's main playmaker.

Every season he has had a combined, at least 40, goals+assists. But the fifth season he blew everyone away.

He's going well so far in the sixth, 10 games with 13 goals and 5 assists. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

V, who's better, Pjanić or Pastore?

Because I had a chance to buy Pjanić for 13 mil € and instad I bought Pastore for 30 :D
Dunno, haven't bought Pastore but both seem amazing and one of the few players that hold a consistent 20 in creativity(from what I've noticed) in my game. Pjanic is downright amazing, you could have got him for around 23m. But I think Pastore will do nicely to.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Like I said, I had an offer of 13 mil € accepted for Pjanić and we agreed terms. I baced out because I liked Pastore more :D
You fool. :shocked: I thought you wrote "had no chance"... But I have no idea how they accepted that bid, I tried everything, nothing under 23m worked.

Apr 17, 2009
No one starts with lower league teams? In my first game of the new FM each year I always pick a random lower league team to take as far as I can before I get approached for a big job or I get sacked.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Oh well, it all evens out I guess :D

I got Afellay free, Hamsik cheap, overpayed for Pastore. Still, the average per player for those three is 13,3 mil €, not bad at all :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And screw Aquilani, he won't negotiate a contract with you during the season. After the season he'll be transfer listed and you can get him for half the price, but he'll want a ridiculous contract, so you're better of getting Poli. He's a beast and much better than him anyway, plus younger.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No one starts with lower league teams? In my first game of the new FM each year I always pick a random lower league team to take as far as I can before I get approached for a big job or I get sacked.

I usually do that later, when I get bored with Juve.

In the last FM I started as manager of the Bosnian NT, qualified to the World Cup, even got them to the quarter finals :D

Then I quit the job, not wanting to damage my reputation, as a few players retired I knew there was no way in hell I could repeat that.

Then I was unemployed looking for a job. All offers I got were from second division clubs, which I didnt want, and then, after almost a year, I get offered the Arsenal job whe they were 18th in the league in December :D

I got them from 18th to 3rd, and in the nex few years we won everything.

Still, my favourite memory was from FM 06, when I took Catanzar from C" to the Champions league in 6 years. When I was in C1 I managed to sign a brazilian striker Alan, who led me all the way to a 3rd place finish in Serie A in my first year and we were in the CL next year.

Then my game crashed and was ruined forever :sergio:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
And screw Aquilani, he won't negotiate a contract with you during the season. After the season he'll be transfer listed and you can get him for half the price, but he'll want a ridiculous contract, so you're better of getting Poli. He's a beast and much better than him anyway, plus younger.

Yeah, I figured that out, although I liked him I had no intention of paying him 5 mil € per year to be a backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)