Football Manager 2011 (31 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He has a 13 mil € buy out clause, but I dont dont want to pay 13 mil € at once and he wats almost 5 mil € per year salary, which I'm not prepared to giv him considering he will probably be a back up, as I have both Afellay and Hamšik coming.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Now I got Gilardino for January. I am really out of my mind. My strikers are: Suarez, Dzeko, Gilardino, Iaquinta and Amauri.

My left wingers are Afellay, Giovinco and Robinho :lol:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Nope. I got a few in the winter wndow (Rossi, Sanchez, M'Somethin. Rossi and Sanchez were transfer listed. Also Lukaku, and that Belgian defender), Hamšik was after the window had closed, so it will go through in the summer, same as Carraciolo, while Afellay, Amelia and Schelotto or whatever his name is are free transfers to arrve in the summer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, they were all offered to me at that price. Only thing is, I didnt have enough transfer budget to offer t Hamšik what he wanted so I had to terminate Salihamidzics contract so I can offer a better deal to MArek :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Nope. I got a few in the winter wndow (Rossi, Sanchez, M'Somethin. Rossi and Sanchez were transfer listed. Also Lukaku, and that Belgian defender), Hamšik was after the window had closed, so it will go through in the summer, same as Carraciolo, while Afellay, Amelia and Schelotto or whatever his name is are free transfers to arrve in the summer.
:tup:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You've been really lucky!

In my game VDW signed for Bayern for almost €10m, Benfica want around €15m for Coentrao etc.

Still I've managed few great signings. I've signed M'vila, Neymar, Hazard, Miranda, Mustccahio and Rafael on loan. So far I only sold Salihamidzic. I have around 28 players and I'm thinking of keeping them all, just as precaution if someone gets injured. Also I will have a better picture of my team in Januray and I will probably sell some players.

Btw. what instructions you gave to Iaquinta?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)