Football Manager 2011 (19 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
My usual thing with FM is to initially play with Juve (which is relatively easy due to the calibre of player) to get the hang of the new game and figure out what works and what doesn't in terms of tactics.

I then, when I'm ready for a real challenge, set about winning the European Cup with Aberdeen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
FFS, just bought Hamsik for 11 mil € :D

IMO its a problem in this game that teams offer their best players too cheaply when they request a transfer, they just ask their original value.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So far I've noticed the transfer fees are much much more realistic than before. They've made it a bit too hard though. My Juve was struggling against Chievo. That would never have happened in the previous versions.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Melo is fine in my game
In his profile is written he gets well with me
his performences are quite good too+ didn`t injure anyone in training

As for my game I still seriously need a LWB (a good one) as De Ceglie is my 1st choice and its not like he is world class...
(2nd season BTW)

I`m thinking about signing Neymar and/or Pastore

If you want some great player who are even underpriced go for Fellaini and Sandro
The first is from Aston Villa or everton don`t remember exactly
The second is from Tottenham

I got Fellaini in my 1st season and loaned Sandro in my 2nd

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FFS, just bought Hamsik for 11 mil € :D

IMO its a problem in this game that teams offer their best players too cheaply when they request a transfer, they just ask their original value.
In which season?
When I finished the 1st season Napoli offered Hamsik to clubs
When I tried signing him he wasn`t intrested in talking about contract
(end of 1st season even before July)

He went to :inter: instead

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
PA - Potential Ability. The biggest spoiler of them all.

Just teasing you guys...

I won't publish it here, it can easily ruin the enjoyment that this game brings for some people.

But I'll mail this shit to Marotta. :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;2761144 said:
Okay, I'm creating a master image of the DVD version of the game, as long as you have a Mac, the computer will auto-mount the disk in a virtual drive and trick the computer into thinking you have an actual disc.

Andy, E, who else has a Mac?
I've got a Mac, I downloaded the game and put the ISO on a USB stick and use that as my DVD works perfect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)