Football Manager 2011 (11 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's hell trying to get qulaity players to sign with Torino with a transfer budget of zero and wage budget of 160,000 pounds a week. However, I signed Michael Rensing on a free :shifty: There must be soemthing wrong with him.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yeah Melo injured Storari for me in training too, before the injury Storari had not conceded in 5 games; after coming back from the injury he has conceded in every game (4 so far)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
HAs anyone extended his contract? I'm in feburary and I still havent done it, he is asking for around 4 mil € which I think is too much.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've started playing. I want to buy striker, defender and maybe another winger. Any suggestions?

Also how do you guys managed to get Dzeko or Neymar? Should I talk with board and how?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I asked them to sign Dzeko, but they said he was too expensive.

I then separately told the Board I was worried about not being able to compete with rivals.

They gave me an extra couple of million which meant I was able to afford Dzeko.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
When I negotiated with Wolfsburg, the option appeared to ask the Board about it.

To ask for more funds go to the Board Room bit and there is the option there to request stuff from the Board.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, Dusan.

Too pissed off with Aberdeen right now to spend any more time thinking about them than I have to.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I already hate this game!!! Neymar joined Chelsea for €23m and my board doesn't want to give me money for Dzeko. Not to mention that still made an offer for him and Wolfsburg accepted it, but I couldn't agree terms with Dzeko (his agents wants too much money, and release clause of only €40m).

Also there are many holes in the team and I can't fix them. €7m budget is way too small to buy anyone decent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)