Football Manager 2011 (44 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I destroyed my third season, won the Serie A(finally) and with a 19 point lead. Also won the CL quite easily, even though I barely managed to qualify from the group with Leverkusen, Shaktar and Sturm. :confused:

Couple of tips for those that are just starting:
- hold onto Giovinco, he's just as good as in the previous game
- Pjanic is one of the best playmakers in the game, worth every penny of the 21m payed
- Leonel Galeano, fantastic young defender
Formation and roles?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I downloaded the "reloaded" version, and installed the game and all. Extended .rar file is on DVD, and my dvd is in. Yet when the game starts, it still asks me "disk not found". what should I do next?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The retardedness is starting again. After destroying the third season, I'm currently 9th in Serie A with 15 points behind first Napoli. :lol2: Nothing I do makes a difference.

Oh and all my players are starting to lose their faith in me cause we're underachieving. This is the same ugratefull bunch that won the double last year in convincing fashion. But now, Catania at home is long shot.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Oki girls, I need your help. I have like 40 mill€ in the second season to build myself a team.

I need: RB, CM, one striker next to Dzeko and maybe one backup CB.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Pastore is amazing, he's got the attributes to be good in CM with an attacking mentality, no doubt, just like Pjanic. Haven't bought him though. It will cost you a lot, probably cheaper to go for Pjanic(I got him for 23m).

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am going pay over 48 months, I already have him, just waited for you to confirm that it is a good buy before I can seal the deal.

I am considering Lukaku, Neymar, or Kadlec for striker role nex to Dzeko. What about RB?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dunno, I got a regenerated 18 year old Frenchie who is probably the best RB in the game. I'm set for the next 10 years. :D

Azpilicueta, try him. Or Vrsaljko(should be cheap).

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Just agreed to buy Alexis Sanchez for 8 mil € in the january window, Udinese offered him to me.

Thinking of using him as a left winger, at least until the summer when I'll perhaps get another one.

Martinez will have to go it seems.

Will also look to offload Sissoko and get Gago on loan and another centre back, fourth choice.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The retardedness is starting again. After destroying the third season, I'm currently 9th in Serie A with 15 points behind first Napoli. :lol2: Nothing I do makes a difference.

Oh and all my players are starting to lose their faith in me cause we're underachieving. This is the same ugratefull bunch that won the double last year in convincing fashion. But now, Catania at home is long shot.

One match I beat Calgiari 5-0, next I lose to Udinese 4-0.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

One match I beat Calgiari 5-0, next I lose to Udinese 4-0.
Get used to it, espeically since you're in the first season when you're not much of a team. Here's a tip; don't be afraid to use the "counter" mentality from time to time. Trust me. :D
Like me. :D

At least we're not playing boring games.
I prefer boring and winning cause sometimes this game wants me to take my own life. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)