Football Manager 2011 (36 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Just started my first season, no transfers in or out (only loaned out Grosso), qualified for the Euro League and draw my first Serie A match 2-2 with Milan at home

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dude, you're crazy :D

Every single year I come here one month after it's release and I see you saying "I just finished my 9th season". Like, wtf, how much do you play? :D
I've been a CM/FM-er since '98. Me and my bro used to fight who play on the PC back in the day. It's the only game ever that I was addicted to, but not as much anymore...I'll probably play this one for a couple of more weeks, then I won't touch it till 2012 game comes out.

I play anything between 3-8h a day. :D I also play with only commentary and fast match speed so I finish matches much quicker than most guys who play with 3D and so on.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Is anyone having problems selling players in the first transfer window? All i managed to do was loan out Grosso to Chelsea for 1.1 with the option to buy at any time of 2.9 million; Kirev to Atalanta for 750,000 and Legrottaglie for 3.8 million; Didn't manage to sell Brazzo, Manninger, Iaquinta and a couple of others

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It's damn hard to sell player nowadays, better wait for the next transfer window or the end of the season.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Is anyone having problems selling players in the first transfer window? All i managed to do was loan out Grosso to Chelsea for 1.1 with the option to buy at any time of 2.9 million; Kirev to Atalanta for 750,000 and Legrottaglie for 3.8 million; Didn't manage to sell Brazzo, Manninger, Iaquinta and a couple of others
I sold Iaq easily when I offered him to clubs below the asking price.
Hello, my name is Gagi and I'm an addict. :lol:

I started with CM 01/02, the best manager EVER!
Indeed. :agree:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I sold Iaq easily when I offered him to clubs below the asking price.
I asked for 22.5 million :shifty: haha; in past fm's i got around that amount, or else an offer of around 17.5; this time all i got was a loan offer from Chelsea, Liverpool and Bayern willing to pay 1.1 million, which i accepted cause me and Iaq had an altercation in the interview thing haha

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I asked for 22.5 million :shifty: haha; in past fm's i got around that amount, or else an offer of around 17.5; this time all i got was a loan offer from Chelsea, Liverpool and Bayern willing to pay 1.1 million, which i accepted cause me and Iaq had an altercation in the interview thing haha
LOL. Selling average players is pretty difficult, especially in the start of the game, you gotta go a little below the asking price when offering. Or you could just go on with the game, perhaps someone asks for him on their own, then it's much easier to get a good price.

BTW, one of the more retarded things, well two actually, is the fact Juventus's reputation is "Continental", which is completely retarded. That gives you two problems. When a fucker like Guardiola likes some of your players, praises them and bids for them, like one stupid fuck Eden Hazard, what you'll get for it "wants to move to a bigger club" unhappiness reason. Luckily, I straightened it out with a private chat, but it's still stupid since now I'm current CL champion. It also makes signing of world class players impossible. C. Ronaldo is on the transfer list the whole year and won't even negotiate with me. Stupid, stupid game.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
How do you get Miloš to assist? He's scored 5 goals fo e in 7-8 games, but no assists.

Aquilani on the other hand has almost all of my assists :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)