Football Manager 2011 (32 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hazard, 20m. Now we're talking. :D

BTW, I had a budget around 35m in the second season and I bought Motta for 4m, Hazard for 20m, Pjanic for 21m. Now I'm naturally broke, but I'm wondering if over-pushing with these installments can get you bankrupt? All my transfers are through 24 months. :p

But who cares. :cool:

I just hope Giovinco is half as good as he was in the previous game.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Why the hell the fools didn't update the whole transfers, they come out so late and yet still not updated??

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
like still having Giovinco and Trez form what I see of Vlatko's pic. or not having Aquilani and Motta
Welcome back man :heart:

V sent Amauri to Hercules and got back Trez from the editor :D

After the first season, he got back Giovinco and failed to buy Aquilani permanently. Motta is there, scroll to the right.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vlatko's pic is from season 2011/2012, he brought back Trezeguet and Giovinco returned from loan. Am I right?
Welcome back man :heart:

V sent Amauri to Hercules and got back Trez from the editor :D

After the first season, he got back Giovinco and failed to buy Aquilani permanently. Motta is there, scroll to the right.
Oh I got it now, my bad :oops:

Thanx Wankdan!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I just made my final purchase, Poli for 18m. I sold Krasic and Melo for around 10m.

BTW, Liverpool are now offering Aquilani for a mere 6.7m, so don't try and buy him for his release clause which is 13.5(he won't sign anyway). But now I got Poli so Aqua can screw himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)