Football Manager 2011 (37 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Make sure you check the game build after that, if it's not the original one, game can go seriously wrong (bugs, etc)

How come you need the crack after Reload?

Isnt the realoaded version before the patch? Because it was released on the 3rd of November and the patch was released today, so I think you probably need a new crack for the patch.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
What is the difference between a crack and a normal download?
Some versions (this time Armada's) requires crack after the patch. That's ok as long as the build is untouched (is that even possible?)

To avoid such things download Reloaded version, mount the image, install the game, install the patch and play the game without any cracks.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Some versions (this time Armada's) requires crack after the patch. That's ok as long as the build is untouched (is that even possible?)

To avoid such things download Reloaded version, mount the image, install the game, install the patch and play the game without any cracks.
The game was opening until I downloaded the patch and now it won't launch.

Did anyone else have this problem?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah. First 20 games or so, they only had two draws and the rest wins. Afterwards they went in to some mini crisis which allowed me to come close, but I drew to Catania at home at the 37th round :rolleyes: and they won, so I finished second.

Inter finished 7th which is ridiculous. Palermo 4th and Milan 3d.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)