Football Manager 2011 (23 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'll wait for the Reloaded release on weekend, maybe a bit earlier, but I won't play until fake file comes out.

Also, there's no great graphics on the internet these days, I'll probably use last years logos. But downloading new kits is a must.

Hopefully someone will make a new skin soon.

Geof

May 14, 2004
This is a debate that's going on at every release, but what about transfers done during the 2010 summer window?

This time, the transfers are all done despite the fact that the game starts in July 2010 (like always), but the transfer budgets have been adapted too (no money left in the bag).

This basically means that most clubs are out of cash for the first transfer window which gives a very calm first two months of the game, with only few transfers going on (I signed Dzeko thanks to Agnelli, Grosso to Atletico fell through because they didn't have the cash).

It's a bit of a dilemma, but I think players should be given the chance to start the game with or without the updated transfers. This would give the opportunity to frustrated fans to start over a transfer campaign by, for example, not selling Diego, not buying overpriced Martinez/Pepe etc.

This being said, I prefer the situation as it is now than as it was before (transfers done, but cash still available).

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
this 11 is updated..so no diego..so it's only normal. They should've put the starting date of the season in 1st of sept but then no pre-season games and no team blend so i think they made the right choice..

and i bought dzeko too :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
This is a debate that's going on at every release, but what about transfers done during the 2010 summer window?

This time, the transfers are all done despite the fact that the game starts in July 2010 (like always), but the transfer budgets have been adapted too (no money left in the bag).

This basically means that most clubs are out of cash for the first transfer window which gives a very calm first two months of the game, with only few transfers going on (I signed Dzeko thanks to Agnelli, Grosso to Atletico fell through because they didn't have the cash).

It's a bit of a dilemma, but I think players should be given the chance to start the game with or without the updated transfers. This would give the opportunity to frustrated fans to start over a transfer campaign by, for example, not selling Diego, not buying overpriced Martinez/Pepe etc.

This being said, I prefer the situation as it is now than as it was before (transfers done, but cash still available)

Yeah, but even before you had an option that no transfers happen in the first summer transfer window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)