Football Manager 2006 (SIGames) (4 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
thanks guys!

btw, I got Ibra out for 8 months. :fero:
Mutu 5, Emerson 7 months for me.. :down:

Dammit, I just started losing momentum.. Lost 3-2 away to Madrid, and slightly after, lost 4-2 to Inter.. HOME!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

lol poor, poor fella...i won the leauge 6 matches before the end i currently have 20 points more than second placed inter and just got to semi final in cl. running more than smoothly so far :D i wasn't careful though had too big of wages and now i'm 7 mil in debt, 200 000 euro below my wage budget. i'll snap back at the end of the season though when i offload some players and get tv revenue and other cash.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++
lol poor, poor fella...i won the leauge 6 matches before the end i currently have 20 points more than second placed inter and just got to semi final in cl. running more than smoothly so far :D i wasn't careful though had too big of wages and now i'm 7 mil in debt, 200 000 euro below my wage budget. i'll snap back at the end of the season though when i offload some players and get tv revenue and other cash.
wow.. good luck with that..

Del Piero and Buffon join the injury list for me.. :(

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

funny what can just 30k over your wage budget do after 8 months. just got some money from cl, now 3.5mil in debt. i'm telling you when the season ends my balance will be about 30 mil, in plus of course.

ibra injured 3 weeks,will miss cl semi final :(

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
funny what can just 30k over your wage budget do after 8 months. just got some money from cl, now 3.5mil in debt. i'm telling you when the season ends my balance will be about 30 mil, in plus of course.

ibra injured 3 weeks,will miss cl semi final :(
Give him an injection.. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

buffon out for the cl final...suits me right when i left on holiday for 2 weeks..my stupid assistant played my best team even though i already won thge leauge. now i have to play boonefoi...yeeey

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
fm scout doesn't work with the 2006 version. :(

I'm 3rd in serie A and got booted out of the CL by......Liverpool. :(

Still in the coppa italia though. :D

Watch out for our young kids Cassani and Maniero. Volpato is doing well too.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i lost to bayern in the cl final. podolski scored n the 3rd minute and they got a red card in the 6th i think. fine but what irratates me is the fact they were attacking the whole game and had more shots on goal than me. i couldn't do anything, this game can be just as irrattaing as it can be fun.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
i lost to bayern in the cl final. podolski scored n the 3rd minute and they got a red card in the 6th i think. fine but what irratates me is the fact they were attacking the whole game and had more shots on goal than me. i couldn't do anything, this game can be just as irrattaing as it can be fun.
It's all about how you adjust to things in the game.. keeping the same formation and mentality obviously didn't do much help..

++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
fm scout doesn't work with the 2006 version. :(
Yeah.. I think it's still in development..
I'm 3rd in serie A and got booted out of the CL by......Liverpool. :(

Still in the coppa italia though. :D

Watch out for our young kids Cassani and Maniero. Volpato is doing well too.
Dont' worry mate.. You can't expect to learn this all in one day.. it takes a LOT of experience.. believe me.. :thumb:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
It's all about how you adjust to things in the game.. keeping the same formation and mentality obviously didn't do much help..
i know how it works, i'm playing this game for almost ten years. sometimes you can know everything about this game and won't be able to turn things around. the fact i lost doesn't bother me that much, its relaistic for juve to loose in the final, what irritates me is that they played the whole game with a player less and they TOTALLY outplayed me. that's what pisses me off.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005

i know how it works, i'm playing this game for almost ten years. sometimes you can know everything about this game and won't be able to turn things around. the fact i lost doesn't bother me that much, its relaistic for juve to loose in the final, what irritates me is that they played the whole game with a player less and they TOTALLY outplayed me. that's what pisses me off.
hmm.. you tried focussing your attention on the gap?

If they're missing a central midfielder, for example, I'd definitley narrow down my attack through the middle..

EDIT: Oh, and changing the pace of the game works wonders too.. as well as changing to short, simple passes..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it's like you didn't read the beginning my post. :) yes i tried to exploit the gap and cahnged my menatlity and brought my impact players of the bench, tweaked all parts of the formation that usually work and i just wasn't able to get control of the game. they had 9 shots on goal 8 on target, about 60% possesion and i had 6 shots on goal, 3 on target. when you play the whole match with 10 players that's a little unrealistic.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i haven't noticed that. that was a bug in the last game i think but a patch fixed it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)