Football Manager 2006 (SIGames) (5 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i don't see much change in the game, rather than litlle things like team talk and training. training is the only part of the game that's improved, other than that the game is the same, runs a little faster also, a bit better than 2005 imo.

i sold a lot of palyers and bought only darijo srna as a joke, he turned out to be a great investment, plays practically anywhere both in the defense and midifeld. i play him as rb, he's doing pretty good, second best assister and plays in defense..check it out

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++
i don't see much change in the game, rather than litlle things like team talk and training. training is the only part of the game that's improved, other than that the game is the same, runs a little faster also, a bit better than 2005 imo.

i sold a lot of palyers and bought only darijo srna as a joke, he turned out to be a great investment, plays practically anywhere both in the defense and midifeld. i play him as rb, he's doing pretty good, second best assister and plays in defense..check it out

hmm.. interesting.. You mind posting his positions tab?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

oh and he takes kick ass free kicks, both in real life and in the game, all three goals are from free kicks.

May 4, 2004
PPL, buy this defender, he is a future defender and he got over 195 in potential... Look how many club wants him! but i got him as i gave him a great contract deal :D ... it was a co/own deal.. last time i wanted him i had to pay 10m€ for a full price.. and now that he is unhappy i got him for 2m€ in a co/own deal...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
anybody any good suggestions for players for a team struggling relegation of seria a ? minly defenisive midfielders
i know a winger dude, eder bau .. hell be really good in 1-2 years in relegating teams and serie b but for defense midfield...hmm..

May 4, 2004
anybody any good suggestions for players for a team struggling relegation of seria a ? minly defenisive midfielders
Lucas Biglia
Edgar Barreto
Sivok
Lorik Cana ;)
Mascherano
Fernando Gago

I hope u can use one of them :D

May 4, 2004
Here is the best young cheep GK in the game, i got him, and sold half of him to lecce, so he will play there for 2 years and then ill get him back to be in my first 11.. insted of buffon YES! r. madrid and other big clubs wanna buy half of him for 10m€ that means 20 m€ for the real deal! btw i got him for 3m€ from his club in mexico...!
her u go..!
Francisco Guillermo Ochoa
****he is not in talks with milan, i already rejected them :p'

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

just a tip in case you didn't play the game before. use player search, then customize the filter. set position to be dmc and the passing above 14 and lets say marking above 14 and it will list all the best dm in the game. then just choose the one that suits you best. sorry if you played before and knew about this but just didn't feel like searching. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)