[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (11 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I've always liked Parma. Forza Parma. While the rest of the league has gone to sh*t, Parma comes back with a scrappy, grossly underfunded team and shows us that we truly are all sh*t.
With Guidolin giving Zamparini a massive "fuck you".

I still have the feeling they will go 10 or so games without a win in 2010, unfortunately. I think it would be fun to see them in Europe.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
looks like a bad weekend for milan, genoa, viola and inter.

also this little tid bit:

Media Union condemns Mou
Sunday 13 December, 2009

The Union of Journalists in Italy has threatened action against Jose Mourinho after he allegedly pushed a reporter.

The Inter Coach is said to have pushed Andrea Ramazzotti away from the Inter Channel area near the team bus while using insulting language.

“The physical and verbal attack of Inter manager Jose Mourinho towards our colleague Andrea Ramazzotti marks one of the lowest and most alarming moments in the rapport between football and the media,” said Ussi President Luigi Ferraiolo.

“We demand that the sporting justice system take action and, based on the law that considers clubs responsible for attacks on journalists, examine the behaviour of Mourinho for potential sanctions.”

This is the latest chapter in a series of arguments between the Special One and the Italian Press, as he has refused to give all but contractually obliged interviews for the last week.

He also infuriated the media by cancelling the traditional pre-match Press conference on Saturday afternoon.

“Mourinho had already shown himself up ahead of the Champions League game with Rubin Kazan for his rude and disrespectful attitude towards some of our colleagues,” continued the Ussi union chief.

“This attack represents an irresponsible and unacceptable escalation. The Ussi not only expresses its indignation, but also strong concerns over this sort of behaviour that serves to increase tension and controversy.”

http://www.football-italia.net/dec13o.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)