[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (11 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Was browsing the comments of our match on a Milan forum, and a user had this as his signature and I simply had to post it here. :lol:

"Leo! Rino is injured, shouldn't you tell Seedorf to warm up?"
"Lemme just fix my hair."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hahahaha melo, what passion from him and diego, loved how he celebrated everyone elses goals more than he did his own, selfless act :D

someone needs to make a melo celebration gif

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe those who keep saying how Hamsik is overrated, inconsistent and he scores a lot only because he's always on the right place ( i'm looking at you Mark and Fred) would like to check his goal from yesterday, and even the long rage goal from last week.

2 goals on 2 matches and a perfectly valid goal disallowed for no reason (last week against Palermo, called offside, even though there was no offside).

Every year scores ~15 goals (as a midfielder) and people say he's inconsistant and overrated :howler:
It has taken many years for a lot of people to recognise Lampard as a top class player, despite him scoring 15-20 goals per season regularly.

Was browsing the comments of our match on a Milan forum, and a user had this as his signature and I simply had to post it here. :lol:

:lol2:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Ballardini rejects Quaresma
Monday 31 August, 2009
Lazio boss Davide Ballardini claims he doesn’t need Inter ace Ricardo Quaresma and would rather stick with the squad he already has.

The Biancocelesti received an offer from Inter for Goran Pandev in a part exchange deal which would have involved the Portuguese winger.

“I don’t need Quaresma, Inter can keep him,” claimed the former Palermo Coach.

“I am counting on Mauro Zarate instead. He will become the best player in Serie A.

“Regarding Cristian Ledesma, it is not up to me to decide. He is a good player but he has to solve his issues with the club – which is why I am not playing him at the moment.

Meanwhile, the player’s agent claimed Ledesma will be staying at the Olimpico for the time being.

“He will stay at Lazio and he is not unsettled. Cristian has always claimed he is a Laziale,” revealed the player’s agent, Vincenzo D’Ippolito.

“He is calm because the agreement with Lotito is that if an offer of £13m comes in he will let him go. We believe everything will be fine.”

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Maybe those who keep saying how Hamsik is overrated, inconsistent and he scores a lot only because he's always on the right place ( i'm looking at you Mark and Fred) would like to check his goal from yesterday, and even the long rage goal from last week.

2 goals on 2 matches and a perfectly valid goal disallowed for no reason (last week against Palermo, called offside, even though there was no offside).

Every year scores ~15 goals (as a midfielder) and people say he's inconsistant and overrated :howler:
he is always at the right place. :stuckup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I like Hamsik but I think what people hold against him is he doesn't show up for the big games.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

:lol: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

Thanks for posting.

Aug 1, 2006
Ballardini rejects Quaresma
Monday 31 August, 2009
Lazio boss Davide Ballardini claims he doesn’t need Inter ace Ricardo Quaresma and would rather stick with the squad he already has.

The Biancocelesti received an offer from Inter for Goran Pandev in a part exchange deal which would have involved the Portuguese winger.

“I don’t need Quaresma, Inter can keep him,” claimed the former Palermo Coach.
Good let it stay that way, hope :inter: will lay their hands off him

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I like Hamsik but I think what people hold against him is he doesn't show up for the big games.
Of course he doesn't :shifty:

Against Milan (0:58)

Against Juve (4:27)

Against Roma (1:20)

Against Roma again (1:25)

Against Fiorentina (1:04)

Against Lazio (0:22 and 2:47)

Only in the last 2 seasons.

Or maybe you mean those other big teams and big games, not the ones i mentioned above?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)