Florent Malouda - LW - Chelsea (2 Viewers)

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
I think many that don't like him now, would have liked him before 13th of June when he was still 30. :sergio:

Giovinco is 24 but would prefer Malouda to him ten times out of ten.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im shocked at the negative response this potential tranfer is getting the guy is the best we have been linked with in a long time and for as little as 5 or 7m! we signed Pepe for more than that ffs this forum really confuses me sometimes.

and 31 is not a problem we need immediate success we cant buy more youngsters for our starting spots hoping that they turn out good we have to make it into top 3 this year and Malouda will near enough guarentee that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im shocked at the negative response this potential tranfer is getting the guy is the best we have been linked with in a long time and for as little as 5 or 7m! we signed Pepe for more than that ffs this forum really confuses me sometimes.

and 31 is not a problem we need immediate success we cant buy more youngsters for our starting spots hoping that they turn out good we have to make it into top 3 this year and Malouda will near enough guarentee that.
Damn Right.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck this, with Marotta it starts with Malouda and ends up with Cerci. Its the same thing every fuckin' time. We're linked to an awesome player, we get excited, Marotta confirms he wants him.. Then nothing happens.. and days go by till we end up signing some loser..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buy this guy to ensure we get minimum of 3rd next year...use the CL money to buy a quality young LM like Hazard, for example next summer when we can afford it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)