Florent Malouda - LW - Chelsea (8 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I guess you guys are right, he would be really good for us. Too bad he won't come anyway. I can't see why would Chelsea want to sell him, why would he want to play for us and most importantly I can't see Marotta being able to bring him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This guy comes with guarantees. And for as little as 5m. Potentially, be e transfer of the season, alongside Pirlo for free. I mean common. At least we'll have quality on the squad. I don't care if he's 31. I'd easily give him three good seasons with us, if injury free. And that's enough to salvage our place at the top of the league in a year or two. It'll give us some breathing space to find and/or groom a good winger in that time. Its much better than last minute panic buys for anywhere between 10-20m. There's the likes of Elia, Perrotti, Martinez and then there's guys like Malouda. I don't think age is a factor when you consider the leap in quality this guy would provide our team. I mean, best LW since forever. We've had nothing in this spot since Nedved.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Next year, if we can guarantee a CL we could completely re-do our Left Side. We just need to get CL. We could add 3 great players next summer easily and 2 of those could be a new LB and LM.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It looks like a likely transfer as well, unlike the others which ive always been sceptic about. Malouda criticized abrahamovic come few months or so ago for the sacking of ancelotti. It doesnt go well down with them, Villa Boas wants Mata, allowing this man to become available for us to get. If Villa Boas does keep Malouda, then we should go for Kalou instead. Either way they are both way better than what we currently have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)