Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Just as much as schuster jerks off to the Dutch National Team
Lol! I'm really wondering about these Dutch guys. Half the time they're injured or recovering from injury. It'd be good 2 get VDV but can he seriously give us 80% of the season as Nedved has since coming as I feel the creative person we are signing (hopefully) is there to ease of the load on Pav who has clearly stated he'd struggle with CL and League schedule.

One possible issue is simply to recall Giovinco and use him as a left sided drifting playmaker - much like Pav used to do

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Does Secco jerk of to defensive midfielders or something. I'm getting tired of these destroyer midfielder links
I disagree, having a CM partnership of Flamini-Sissoko would allow our wingers next year (Camo & Seba) to play more of an attack orientated style seen as though both Flamini & sissoko are absolute beasts in CM.. Maybe a 3 man midfield of Camo, Flamini, Sissoko with Seba in a CAM just behind the strikers would be good, i dont know but in any case a midfield of these 4 players would be world class and would IMO be very, very successful

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well how does this seems to you

Aguero Trez
Nedved/Mancini Flamini Sissoko Camoranesi
Grosso Chiellini Andrade Zebina
Buffon

Aguero- 40M
Grosso- 5M
Flamini- Free transfer
Mancini- Iaquinta swap+ 5M
Sell Tiago and Almiron for 15M
with the 15M that we are left with we can sign a Trez kind of striker or sign a good defender

the question is: Can a Flamini Sissoko partnership work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)