Flachi Fails Drug Test (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
cant be as bad as brochi who claimed teh steroids in his system was due to using his missus thrush cream after an eneregetic sex session

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
"The Rome laboratory has identified the presence of benzoylecgonine [a metabolite of cocaine] in the first specimen submitted for analysis by Francesco Flachi," a CONI statement stated.
The striker failed a routine dope test after the January 28 loss to Inter, and is looking at a lengthy suspension if his B sample also shows traces of the banned substance.
Sounds like a "banned" metabolic substance was in something he used, rather than him actually taking cocaine. However, I thought that football players were not allowed to take ANYTHING with out the team doctor's permission - not even a decongestant for a cold.
Anyway, until the second sample is analysed, he will be automatically suspended. What a twerp!

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    Precisely. Those two guys must party like wild and crazy wildebeest.
    Ain't got shit on me and you, though.

Remember than time we stayed up for 3 days straight on Meth and Heineken....

When you finally passed out driving down Main Street, the ride down the hills was great. I only had 5 broken ribs and a shattered skull.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ain't got shit on me and you, though.

Remember than time we stayed up for 3 days straight on Meth and Heineken....

When you finally passed out driving down Main Street, the ride down the hills was great. I only had 5 broken ribs and a shattered skull.
    And remember all the people who were on Main Street who later told us that we weren't even in a car?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)