Filippo Ranocchia (3 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #101
    Don’t you think he looks more like a pure 8 than like Loca? I can see that according to transfermarkt he played more as a DM, but to me he looked more like an attacking midfielder.

was also really impressed by his physique, but a little concerning he got so early tired in the second half..
    I think he’s a DM. He doesn’t move well enough to be further up imo and his strength is vertical/diagonal passing, rather than the short game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Durden

May 11, 2006
    Not a good match from him, lets hope he dont lose his place in the lineup based on this.
    In his defence Monza have been shite in general

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #106
    Is he this years dragusin? If he’s not starting regularly that’s a problem. I can’t see him benching either Pessina, Rovella, or Sensi, so he’s probably gonna have to find another club unless there’s an injury.

I don’t quite rate him as high as our other young mids but I still think he’s a good talent that belongs in serie A. He needs to play.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I'll be satisfied if he develops to someone that plays 10 games á season. Like being last in the pecking order of CMs. Cheap rotational option. That's all I am asking for.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #110
    I guess that’s the maximum he can achieve for us. Maybe we will include him in some deal later on
    Monza has a buy option on him, so we will probably lose him next summer since I dont expect Juve to exercise their counter option unless he just has a top season. Thats not looking likely since he doesn't even start.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Monza has a buy option on him, so we will probably lose him next summer since I dont expect Juve to exercise their counter option unless he just has a top season. Thats not looking likely since he doesn't even start.
    They will use the option because they will be relegated. They will also lose Rovella and Sensi(?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)