Filippo Ranocchia (3 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #42
    Looks like Venezia wants him too. A loan to serie A would only be good if they guaranteed playing time. Otherwise stay in serie B until the end of the season.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #44
    It’s like watching a different species. The play at 2:34 is my favorite and it really isn’t even a play, just him waving at a guy to make a run. Shows his intelligence and willingness

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #48
    He needs to leave Vicenza asap but only for guaranteed playing time. If he’s gonna rot on the bench at some serie a club he may as well just come back to Juve. He’d be a better vice Loca than anyone currently on the roster.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    He clearly is going to come to us and become our 3rd or 4th CM in the next year or two. The issue isn't that Allegri or the team don't want him here, its that we have players making 7m wages blocking him. Those players need to move on. Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur.

Until then, him getting matches and minutes is the ONLY focus. We just have too bloated of a roster to take him back and guarantee him any time sadly.

Jun 16, 2020
    He clearly is going to come to us and become our 3rd or 4th CM in the next year or two. The issue isn't that Allegri or the team don't want him here, its that we have players making 7m wages blocking him. Those players need to move on. Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur.

Until then, him getting matches and minutes is the ONLY focus. We just have too bloated of a roster to take him back and guarantee him any time sadly.
    I don’t understand why a player who makes 7m per year should get the advantage over Ranocchia, Rovella or Fagioli.

It would be different it they’d perform a lot better, but that definitely isn’t the case.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    I don’t understand why a player who makes 7m per year should get the advantage over Ranocchia, Rovella or Fagioli.

It would be different it they’d perform a lot better, but that definitely isn’t the case.
    On some level, if you don't play players you want to move you give them zero chance to outplay their struggles and sell them for anything. Look at Ramsey, at this point we're going to have to give him away. Not that he deserves playing time but he is unable to play himself out of his club struggles to at least get him out of here on a loan with decent option.

This is why I think Rabiot and Arthur are seeing regular playing time. Yes, the are proven and we hope they can achieve previous success or at least not be entirely detrimental to our side. But also we want them to PLAY themselves out of their struggles to at least let us sell them to break even. Rabiot its possible because of age and his wages in relation to EPL level midfielders aren't AWFUL. His amortization is relatively low.

Ramsey is his own beast because his wages are decently high and his value so low because he has zero place on this team and yet is also successful playing for Wales. An EPL club will take a chance on him I think but it will be free, no obligation maybe option loan, and we probably pay some of his wages.

Arthur is the impossible one and its why i think he's getting more and more minutes. Let him play himself out of his struggles and injuries and hopefully at least get SOME value back to his name so we can cut our losses and not lose a fortune on him.

When you think about it, SADLY this is the state of the club. To clean up the roster, you have to clear out these overpaid/underperforming players. But we don't exist in a bubble. Everybody can see they are overpaid and underperforming. Some clubs might still value them and get a deal at our misfortune and thats a risk for them and a treasure for us. These next 1.5 windows will exist of this. This is how you clean out a mess, this is how you pick up the pieces of a poorly constructed roster. And its where we exist right now. Inter and Milan have done this for the last ten years almost. We should see far less of a rebuilding (retooling I say). But until we clear these wages, the minutes are going to try and boost the value of the players we have while we use OTHER clubs' minutes to improve our players on loan.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #53

they needed to give those expensive players every opportunity so they could eventually sell them. Now we’re stuck with most of them but I suspect we’ll start seeing more cases like Ramsey where they just get frozen out of the squad until they fuck off, or like costa where they get loaned out until they expire . Tici really fucked this club up bad, but they seem committed to some of these young guys and we’ll start seeing them integrated more and more. They could’ve already plusvalenzad fagioli, ranocchia, etc if they wanted to. I just wish we could fast forward a year or two.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Juventus could include Filippo Ranocchia in the negotiations in order to sign Andrea Cambiaso (21) from Genoa.

[SerieBNews via @khaledalnouss1]

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #58
    Ranocchia is so underrated, playing for a bottom feeder really did him no favors. He’s legitimately two footed and plays just like Locatelli (not saying he’s on that level now)

My guess is he will get loaned again just because there’s no space. I’d send him to Cremonese if they get promoted. I wanna see him in serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)