Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Twice the player that Di Sharia is

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

The circle jerk euphoria for Kostic is all time high for whole forum except for j0ker, so dont dare to change that blessed stated with a new narrative of pitting him against Di Maria.

Half the sheep in this forum will latch onto that but and turn on Kostic in no time

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

lets gooo

- - - Updated - - -

The circle jerk euphoria for Kostic is all time high for whole forum except for j0ker, so dont dare to change that blessed stated with a new narrative of pitting him against Di Maria.

Half the sheep in this forum will latch onto that but and turn on Kostic in no time
werent you on a crusade against Kostic on here just a couple days ago claiming Juve wasn’t gonna sign him?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Good to see everyone in sync reporting this deal as being close and that we are moving decisively in this direction, hope it gets wrapped up as soon as possible so that we can then fully focus on picking up one other competent LW/CF type to help complete the numbers needed at the front.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Good to see everyone in sync reporting this deal as being close and that we are moving decisively in this direction, hope it gets wrapped up as soon as possible so that we can then fully focus on picking up one other competent LW/CF type to help complete the numbers needed at the front.
Should we expect him to want to play in the Super cup final next Wednesday? I'd imagine he would want to play it first.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Does anyone really think Kostic > Di Maria lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Does anyone really think Kostic > Di Maria lol
No, that's why I wrote that post, they will gradually start hating on Kostic for the audacity of comparing him to Di Maria. Even if it was done by a troll lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm expecting another Pepe, Salihamidžić, fuck even Giaccerini type player but it's exactly what we need.

He crosses and assist better then all 3 players put together tho.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

lets gooo

- - - Updated - - -

werent you on a crusade against Kostic on here just a couple days ago claiming Juve wasn’t gonna sign him?
Go re read the posts if you misread that as crusade against the player. Never mentioned my own preference in there.

The discussion and distinction was tactical suitability and trying to understand why we been reluctant to get him. What Allegri wants and expects from his LW in 433. An extra flexible attacker that cuts in and be extra threat with Vlahovic. Deduced this was most likely reason we or Allegri have been cold on him all summer.

Anyone who watches him in Frankfurt or Serbia all say he cant nor is suited to play 433 as the really attacking cut in LW. He is suited more for 3421/343/352/442 type left mid roles, classical go wide and cross all times player.

So if we going for him, after having him as option Z it seems according to media for most of the window. Question becomes what changed? Either Allegri/club thinks he can function in 433, or we are planning to change our shape tactically.

Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I'm expecting another Pepe, Salihamidžić, fuck even Giaccerini type player but it's exactly what we need.
I watched him play a couple of times and from what I saw he seemed a much better player than them. He is by no means a one dimensional player but sometimes he gives the impression he is. I’m not sure if that makes sense lol

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Filip #Kostic pushing to join #Juventus and has already reached an agreement in principle with Bianconeri for a contract until 2025 (€2,7M/year + bonuses). #Juve are now working to reduce #EintrachtFrankfurt’s request (20M). #transfers
Schira

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This worries me a bit. If we're expecting only Vlahovic to score all the goals we'll probably be easier to defend against.
Don't expect anything, and you shall not be disappointed. Tbh, I am expecting another seasons with no trophies, so if we win something it will be an added bonus. I just hope we don't suffer an injury crisis that derails our season, and we end up struggling to finish in the top 4. This team is good enough for a top 3 finish.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Don't expect anything, and you shall not be disappointed. Tbh, I am expecting another seasons with no trophies, so if we win something it will be an added bonus. I just hope we don't suffer an injury crisis that derails our season, and we end up struggling to finish in the top 4. This team is good enough for a top 3 finish.
I agree with a top three. I remember a lot of talk last season about how we would've been second without the bad start to the season, or something like that. No reason to not expect something similar now.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Go re read the posts if you misread that as crusade against the player. Never mentioned my own preference in there.

The discussion and distinction was tactical suitability and trying to understand why we been reluctant to get him. What Allegri wants and expects from his LW in 433. An extra flexible attacker that cuts in and be extra threat with Vlahovic. Deduced this was most likely reason we or Allegri have been cold on him all summer.

Anyone who watches him in Frankfurt or Serbia all say he cant nor is suited to play 433 as the really attacking cut in LW. He is suited more for 3421/343/352/442 type left mid roles, classical go wide and cross all times player.

So if we going for him, after having him as option Z it seems according to media for most of the window. Question becomes what changed? Either Allegri/club thinks he can function in 433, or we are planning to change our shape tactically.
Or maybe after the tour Allegri decides ok we cant depend on Cuadrado/Kean on that left side till Chiesa comes back , so we need someone else now. Add that to economically feasible option, thus we move for Kostic. Hope Allegri can work this tactically with him if we end up with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)