Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would prefer give the chance to any Serie B player or youngster squads. Sick that management wastes money left and right.(even if not mine lol)
Wasted? 20m on a much needed player is not wasted. Have you seen what we have available right now on the whole left side of our team?

(Sandro, Pellegrini, Rabiot and Kean)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
To anyone who doubts him

- - - Updated - - -

To anyone who doubts him
[COLOR=var(--type-headline)]LAST GAME[/COLOR]

Filip Kostić played his last game on the 34th matchday of the 2021/22 season (14 May 2022). Playing for Eintracht Frankfurt, he played against 1. FSV Mainz 05 and tied with 2-2. He played as a midfielder throughout this entire game. He shot at the opponent's goal a total of four times, which is the highest amount of any player in the game. In terms of total touches, he had 59 individual ball possessions. Furthermore, Filip Kostić had six tackle challenges in the last match. Of these, he was able to win two. He covered a distance of 10.4 km during his total playing time in this game. In doing so, he ran, like no other player in the game, a total of 38 sprints.

Attachments

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For 15-18 million, it's really a no brainer. This guy is hard working and tactically versatile. Now, go get Zaniolo, so we don't have to upgrade our wingers again next season, once Cuads and Di Maria are gone.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Maybe he is also waiting out to play the European SuperCup which is in less than a week from now as his potential last game with Frankfurt before moving on?

Doubt that Juve would be ok with this notion but is hard to fault the player, might be a once in a lifetime opportunity to play that game and he sure earned it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sign him already ffs

He actually wants to be here. He fixes up issues for us on the left wing/midfield and actually knows how to cross a football.

The quicker we get these guys the better. Season starts in just over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)