Filip Kostić (57 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
everything is allegris fault
Mediocre fitness levels obviously is the fault of Allegri and his staff. Kostic after a preseason in Germany in 22/23 and Kostic after a preseason with Allegri in 23/24 are two different players. Dude used to have elite stamina and very good acceleration, nowadays he's moving like 36yo Candreva

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was kinda involved in our goal, but otherwise it was a poor performance, like most of his performances lately. This time he didn't suck that much defensively, but in attack he did poorly. He was especially poor in what is usually his greatest strength (crosses).
7 crosses/0 accurate ones.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I thought he started poorly but improved as the first half went on (had a good shot cleared off the line). Second half he was good and was heavily involved in the goal.

If we get more bodies in the box his crosses will be more successful. He does a very good job of finding a way to dig out a cross even when it doesn't seem likely.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Poor game even if he was involved in the goal. His deliveries on set pieces were also disappointing. With our 3 CBs, Vlahovic, McKennie and Rabiot a good dead ball to the box can be really dangerous but he kept hitting them to close to the GK.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He is in a really bad form lately. Can't do shit really. But what can we say about Weah then?
Agree. I also want to add that Danilo has made some weird decisions since coming back from injury. Jr hasn't been good this season but he is in a really tough spot, thrown in for 10-15 min cameos to kill of games. I'd like for him to start next game to remind Kostic to step up his game.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Execute him.

nah, I blame Allegri for continuing to favor him over Iling who creates so much more space just by not hugging the touchline.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I wasn't a big fan of Kostic when he was winning games with his deliveries, much less so now that he does little right.

His playstyle is so static. For our team that needs creativity and unpredictability he is the wrong choice. Now his crosses are also poor. Needs to start from the bench more in this period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)