Filip Kostić (2 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I agree it's our choice how to use our players but also, I'm sick of hearing about how most of our players are deemed unfit & off the pace every time they leave the club or go on NT Duty

I'm convinced our conditioning is absolutely shit

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
From the live thread yesterday
True. He said: "Kostić is carrying an injury from Juve's last game. It looks like they don't have a right side in his team (Juventus), and they only have a left side" :D :D

I mean we basically only had the left side because Cuads has been absolutely shit. Why wouldn’t we play him as much as we could?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I agree it's our choice how to use our players but also, I'm sick of hearing about how most of our players are deemed unfit & off the pace every time they leave the club or go on NT Duty

I'm convinced our conditioning is absolutely shit
Since 2010/11 Kostic averaged 37 games per season and if he didn't play for bum teams that weren't on the international stage or got kicked out from national cups it would have been 47

JJ pls

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Since 2010/11 Kostic averaged 37 games per season and if he didn't play for bum teams that weren't on the international stage or got kicked out from national cups it would have been 47

JJ pls

Matuidi had gone basically his entire career uninjured until he joined Juve lol

He had short injuries with us, but still lol jihad training be brutal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)