Fifa's Unfair Ruling Towards Uzbekistan (2 Viewers)

Alex 2002

Sep 22, 2002
Dear Juventuz.com forum participants please have a look into

http://www.petitiononline.com/uzbekwcq/

To: FIFA
Dear Sir/Madam,
We find your ruling on the Uzbekistan-Bahrain match to be unjust and contradicting Fair Play rules.
The Japanese referee stole Uzbekistan’s second goal and now FIFA has robbed thier first goal. Giving Bahrain a 'second chance' to qualify now. This isn't strange as AFC always backs arab teams and it's obvious they have a hand in this.
FIFA's decision is wrong as both goals of Uzbek team were legitimate and now whatever decision has been made was done to benefit of Bahrain. Was this FIFA's overall purpose - to make Bahrain happy? Why? Why should Bahrain benefit from the Japanese referee's mistake? Why should Uzbekistan suffer from tyranny of Japanese referee and FIFA? Uzbekistan had the advantage, and now Bahrain's getting another chance? Uzbekistna asked for a broader scoreline, not for the game to be replayed.
Referees make a lot of mistakes and the matches not replayed. Please remember matches of World Cup 2002, when several teams suffered from wrong decisions of officials. Let’s replay all matches in World Cup 2002 shall we?
We believe that FIFA should:
1. Continue the first leg match from the 39th minute with the score 1-0 in favour of Uzbekistan
2. And allow Uzbekistan to take a penalty kick, which was negated by Japanese referee
3. European officials should referee both legs of the play-off match, and any future AFC game, Asian refs are UNQUALIFIED and never ready to handle tough Asian matches (etc. Asian Cup 2004)
Please prove that Fair Play is not just words and FIFA respects its own rules

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alex 2002

Alex 2002

Sep 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    I hope Uzbekistan will win 5-0.
    Thanks guys for support.

The strange think happened in that game. At 37 minut there was an attack of Uzbekistan and header of a Uzbek sticker into the corner where was no goalkeeper, but Bahrain defender played hand-ball! And after that the Japan Referee did not gave a red card!? Only a penalty which he cancelled.

What whould you think if such happened with Juve let's say in CL semi-final, for example agains MU?

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex 2002 ] ++
    I hope Uzbekistan will win 5-0.
    Thanks guys for support.

The strange think happened in that game. At 37 minut there was an attack of Uzbekistan and header of a Uzbek sticker into the corner where was no goalkeeper, but Bahrain defender played hand-ball! And after that the Japan Referee did not gave a red card!? Only a penalty which he cancelled.

What whould you think if such happened with Juve let's say in CL semi-final, for example agains MU?
    take it easy

germany got the title in 1990 by a mistake from the mexican ref (correct me if i am wrong) when he gave them a false penalty

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    strange i just found this in fifa rules page
    check it
    http://www.fifa.com/en/regulations/regulation/0,1584,3,00.html

choose your own lang
    then go to The penalty Kick
    and then choose page 4
    A team-mate of the player taking the kick enters the penalty area or moves in front of or within 9.15 m (10 yds) of the penalty mark:

*the referee allows the kick to proceed.

*If the ball enters the goal, the kick is retaken.

*If the ball does not enter the goal, the referee stops play and restarts
    the match with an indirect free kick to the defending team.

If the ball rebounds from the goalkeeper, the crossbar or the goalpost and is touched by this player, the referee stops play and restarts the match with an indirect free kick to the defending team.
    A team-mate of the goalkeeper enters the penalty area or moves in front of or within 9.15 m (10 yds) of the penalty mark:
    the referee allows the kick to proceed.

if the ball enters the goal, a goal is awarded.

if the ball does not enter the goal, the kick is retaken.
    A player of both the defending team and the attacking team infringe the Laws of the Game:

the kick is retaken.

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    check it

choose your own lang
    and then choose page 4
    A team-mate of the player taking the kick enters the penalty area or moves in front of or within 9.15 m (10 yds) of the penalty mark:

If the ball rebounds from the goalkeeper, the crossbar or the goalpost and is touched by this player, the referee stops play and restarts the match with an indirect free kick to the defending team.
    A team-mate of the goalkeeper enters the penalty area or moves in front of or within 9.15 m (10 yds) of the penalty mark:

A player of both the defending team and the attacking team infringe the Laws of the Game:

the kick is retaken.
    Yeah, well what are ya gonna do..? :undecide:

:devil: Thank you, FIFA.. :kiss:

OP
    Alex 2002

Alex 2002

Sep 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    Dr-Juve,

there was a goal. Yes an Uzbek player entered the penaltyu area. But this means that the penalty should be retaken!
    Referee was going to give a retake, but after talking with Bahrain players, he gave a freekick!
    Also he did not give a red card for a Bahrain player for playing hand ball for obvious goal (only a penalty!).

Unfortunately there is no video file of that accident in Internet which I could attach to this discussion here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    check it

choose your own lang
    and then choose page 4

the kick is retaken.
    That's bull. If you score you get a second chance, but if you miss there's an indirect free kick to the defending team. I don't believe that nonsense.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    But the thing is that the Bahraini GK didnt touch the ball! but I think it hit the post...anyone to confirm?

OP
    Alex 2002

Alex 2002

Sep 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    But the thing is that the Bahraini GK didnt touch the ball! but I think it hit the post...anyone to confirm?
    No hi did not. The goal was scored from penalty (the GK in one corner, the ball in another).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)