FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022™ - Qualifiers (10 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I agree about ARG most probably winning it and the midget will be considered the all time great. Which will suck of course.
Argentina to win, without Messi in the final due to injury :klin: ? A compromize i can live with personally.

What i really like about this team is that it has more balance: Romero looks really good at CB (jokes on Juve) . De Paul is an engine in the midfield that we have lacked for a long time.

Our national team looks great atm but im always nervous about World Cups. The tendency to choke is always looming. Pechos frios for a reason.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Argentina to win, without Messi in the final due to injury? would that satisfy you? A compromize i can live with personally. Our national team looks great atm but im always nervous about World Cups. The tendency to choke is always looming
Nothing with Messi winning the World Cup would satisfy my. They might go and win all the World Cups after he retires, I would not care.

Actually, I don't know why I care, I don't give a shit about this World Cup, let them win it

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Nothing with Messi winning the World Cup would satisfy my. They might go and win all the World Cups after he retires, I would not care.

Actually, I don't know why I care, I don't give a shit about this World Cup, let them win it
I am so dissapointed with Juve atm that my national team is the only scapegoat and enjoyment i have with football these days. Tho i agree, this WC is shameful: all from the organization of FIFA, giving it to Qatar and setting it to November etc. Its gonna be a weird WC

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am so dissapointed with Juve atm that my national team is the only scapegoat and enjoyment i have with football these days. Tho i agree, this WC is shameful: all from the organization of FIFA, giving it to Qatar and setting it to November etc. Its gonna be a weird WC
Please please please don't choke against England - anyone but those shitcunts.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I thought last season's PetroCup CL final was bad enough. Now there's a whole global football orgy celebrating compromises and corruption.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I thought last season's PetroCup CL final was bad enough. Now there's a whole global football orgy celebrating compromises and corruption.
And if Australia fail to qualify I have ZERO reason to even pretend to care about this garbage.

November/December will be a beautiful for me. I won’t have to follow or care about this disgusting sport during this time.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Japan is Asia flagship. Brazil struggled to win 1 goal against them recently.

- - - Updated - - -

And if Australia fail to qualify I have ZERO reason to even pretend to care about this garbage.

November/December will be a beautiful for me. I won’t have to follow or care about this disgusting sport during this time.
I sincerely hope that Australia will compete in the World Cup.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
The Wiggles dance routine fucking worked in a World Cup play off :rofl:

Peru are the 5th best South American team? Damn have international football standards dropped. They were awful.
Yes, honestly I don’t understand why people were so angry at Mbappe when he said the stuff that he said about Argentina and Brazil. In South America there are only two top teams: Argentina and Brazil. Uruguay is very good but not top, and Ecuador is a good team but too dependent on playing at home. All the other teams are really bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)