FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022™ - Qualifiers (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was shunned by australia in the youth categories. Cut by Sydney FC and Western Sydney youth teams by “talent scouts” who don’t know wtf to look for in talented footballers.

I can’t say I totally disagree with his decision to not play for Australia and wait for an Italy call up. He wouldn’t be the first Australian to play for another country. I think he’s a really talented kid and will get an Italy call up in the next 12-24 months.
It's ok you have Jason Cummings instead.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Goalkeepers: Alphonse Areola (West Ham), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Steve Mandanda (Rennes)

Defenders: Lucas Hernardez (Bayern Munich), Theo Hernandez (AC Milan), Presnel Kimpembe (Paris Saint-Germain), Ibrahima Konate (Liverpool), Jules Kounde (Barcelona), Benjamin Pavard (Bayern Munich), William Saliba (Arsenal), Dayot Upamencano (Bayern Munich), Raphael Varane (Manchester United)

Midfielders: Eduardo Camavinga (Real Madrid), Youssouf Fofana (Monaco), Matteo Guendouzi (Marseille), Adrien Rabiot (Juventus), Aurelien Tchouameni (Real Madrid), Jordan Veretout (Marseille)

Forwards: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Kinglsey Coman (Bayern Munich), Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona), Olivier Giroud (AC Milan), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain), Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig)

France's midfielders bit underwhelming compared to their backline and frontline. Rabiot might start no?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's ok you have Jason Cummings instead.
Cumdog :rofl: I like him. He’s a funny personality and does well in our local league.

Now you know why Volpato is hesitating to join up with Australia and wait for the Italy call. The quality of our players is horrendously poor. But one player to watch out for at the World Cup is a young fella by the name of Garang Kuol. He was signed by Newcastle and left at loan here in Australia at his Central Coast Mariners. Kid is a ball of energy, great speed, tricky as fuck and has no fear. Think he’ll be one of Aus’ next best players going forward.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Götze part of the squad :touched: @lgorTudor
:touched: Probably in the Poldi role of being a locker room socialite

Eintrachtbrille on: Could have taken Rode and Knauff, especially the latter since the squad it not particularly WC and has many joggers without grinta. Adeyemi getting the Dortmund bonus over Knauff. And what's that Fliegenfänger Ter Stegen and cripple grandpa Noia doing anywhere near the NT. Trapp > all
/Eintrachtbrille off

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Cumdog :rofl: I like him. He’s a funny personality and does well in our local league.

Now you know why Volpato is hesitating to join up with Australia and wait for the Italy call. The quality of our players is horrendously poor. But one player to watch out for at the World Cup is a young fella by the name of Garang Kuol. He was signed by Newcastle and left at loan here in Australia at his Central Coast Mariners. Kid is a ball of energy, great speed, tricky as fuck and has no fear. Think he’ll be one of Aus’ next best players going forward.
:lol: I can't believe he still has the nickname over there.

I like him too, he's a bit of a nutter but he's a character and at least shows some personality in interviews which nobody does nowadays. He was a really good prospect at one point over here but never kicked on. I'm glad he's doing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)