FIFA U20 World Cup - Korea 2017 (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah impressed with Zaccagno. A bit on the shorter side for a keeper, but an excellent shot stopper.
Italy's 3rd keeper for this tournament is a 17 year old from Milan called Andrea Plizzari, he's very good also. Italy must have a keeper factory going on right now. I'd even bet that he ends up being their next keeper if/when Donnarumma bails :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks like an exciting Italy team, with a few Juve players.

I don't understand how the ref could send off the Italian using VAR. Very strange decision, just shows you that there can still be incorrect decisions with this which is worrying.

Shame Mandragora missed the game, I thought his yellow in the last game was very harsh.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looks like an exciting Italy team, with a few Juve players.

I don't understand how the ref could send off the Italian using VAR. Very strange decision, just shows you that there can still be incorrect decisions with this which is worrying.

Shame Mandragora missed the game, I thought his yellow in the last game was very harsh.
Youth tournament refs usually are garbage.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw after DiMarco, the best for Italy after they were outnumbered has to be Vitale, had class game in centerfield, made it look like they werent outnumbered with how quickly he bypassed Zambian advantage with clever movement and fast passing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Favilli is just a big body, another Cerri or Petagna. Holds up ball, lays it off well but doesnt seem to do much else.

Was making breakfast while stream was bufferring, didnt think I would miss goal that quickly lol.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=streamable;lth58]https://streamable.com/lth58[/video]
You a legend Alex :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys have any good streams? Have fairly low quality one, non of the acestream ones in rojadirecta work for me.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Go on arenavision, there they have all the games for acestream in HD

http://arenavision.ru/

- - - Updated - - -

I would say that Favili (like Petagna) just look like "big body strikers". Cerri, from what litle I have seen, is indeed just that. But Petagna has quite a bit of technique, thats his strong point, which is unexected for someone that big.

Favili's thing is his movement is very good. In this latest Orsolni goal you can see how Favili did well to create the space and assist him.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Go on arenavision, there they have all the games for acestream in HD

http://arenavision.ru/

- - - Updated - - -

I would say that Favili (like Petagna) just look like "big body strikers". Cerri, from what litle I have seen, is indeed just that. But Petagna has quite a bit of technique, thats his strong point, which is unexected for someone that big.

Favili's thing is his movement is very good. In this latest Orsolni goal you can see how Favili did well to create the space and assist him.
RU :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)