Fifa to investigate Zidane provocation (2 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
Zidane won the voting before the final. It's not hard to understand. Do you want Fifa to strip him of the award? That makes about as much sense as stripping Italy of the cup because of Materazzi's actions, it's pointless.

im saying he didnt play better then canna during the tourny, noone did.........and materazzi's actions? as far as i know talk is cheap, its what u do that counts...

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
Fifa rules don't cover matters such as "who played best." That is opinion, not a mechanical situation in which strict rules can be applied. That is not hard to comprehend. The two things have nothing to do with each other.

I didn't say zidane deserved best player, (although he was one of the best, if not the best).

And although it's never been brought up before, and happens all the time, I wouldn't say that talking shit is really "fair play" either. Fair play doesn't exist.
So why the hell are they investigate this case?If they can't take away our title,why?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Morra10 said:
im saying he didnt play better then canna during the tourny, noone did.........and materazzi's actions? as far as i know talk is cheap, its what u do that counts...

Personally I agree, Canna played better, but that's not what the people who voted thought. (Which was more or less decided before his angry breakdown)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
So why the hell are they investigate this case?If they can't take away our title,why?

They're not going to take your title. They're just, (if found guilty) fine/suspend Materazzi. Nothing more.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:
because they want to show they do some job also, not just sit around :p

and although they cant take title away, they could ban materazzi from football.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
They're not going to take your title. They're just, (if found guilty) fine/suspend Materazzi. Nothing more.

i dont understand why people are investagating materazzi, he has already stated that he didnt say anything racist, he also said he doesnt even know what "dirty terrorist" means.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
because they want to show they do some job also, not just sit around :p

and although they cant take title away, they could ban materazzi from football.
But Matrix won't play anymore....it is not so importanat to him,his job is done.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Get your facts straight people. FIFA had little to nothing to do with the award voting itself. Blame the 2000+ journalists and the like who voted before the finals took place.

please.....alot of talking happens on the field. when i play i even talked and try to rassel the other team a little. Zizo has seen it and this has probably happened to him before. I thought he was better then that, i dont kare what materazzi said. If i looked up to zizo i would be assamed of him now. Him winning the golden ball after that was a scam. he didnt play good in the first 2 matches and he got suspended the 3rd match. so lets see 4 yellows and a red card and we award him with the mvp of the tournament. Canna played way better then everyone else, and didnt even pick up a yellow which is hard to do as a cb. fifa is pathetic.........
I don't get your point. Whatever Materazzi said he's still an idiot, and has always been. Of course, there's a limit to what you can and should say, even on a football pitch. If Matrix crossed that line he should be punished for it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Morra10 said:
i dont understand why people are investagating materazzi, he has already stated that he didnt say anything racist, he also said he doesnt even know what "dirty terrorist" means.

And OJ said he didn't do it.

What a surprise, the guy being investigated says he is innocent. Oh he is surely innocent then. :confused:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sadomin said:
Get your facts straight people. FIFA had little to nothing to do with the award voting itself. Blame the 2000+ journalists and the like who voted before the finals took place.

I don't get your point. Whatever Materazzi said he's still an idiot, and has always been. Of course, there's a limit to what you can and should say, even on a football pitch. If Matrix crossed that line he should be punished for it.

whatever materazzi said isnt worse then what zizo did. he let his team down and even if he was there, i still think they would of lost in the shoot-out

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:

What a surprise, the guy being investigated says he is innocent. Oh he is surely innocent then. :confused:

since zizo said he doesnt want to say anything yet i will go by with what materazzi said.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
He is 33 years old, he can retire from the NT,and if they ban him at Nazionale level he wouldn't suffer.
Fifa's authority reaches beyond the international level, and even at that, I'm sure Materazzi would prefer not being banned for the Euro cup.

Morra10 said:
whatever materazzi said isnt worse then what zizo did. he let his team down and even if he was there, i still think they would of lost in the shoot-out
If they would've lost anyways, he didn't really let his team down, did he?

Morra10 said:
since zizo said he doesnt want to say anything yet i will go by with what materazzi said.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:

He could be innocent, you might never know.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
edpiero said:
He could be innocent, you might never know.

Of course he could be, but we don't know yet.

However, I would say it's almost certain he said something. Why would Zidane do that to himself (the shame) for no reason?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
If they would've lost anyways, he didn't really let his team down, did he?[/QUOTE]

well we will never know i just think that way. but then again im italian and i would of said italy would of won anything. we will never know what would of happened because he didnt something that stupid. this is going to be the moment that he remembers because it was the most recent.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:

However, I would say it's almost certain he said something. Why would Zidane do that to himself (the shame) for no reason?

you dont know maybe materazzi was talking in his ear all game, and he finally had enough.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:
But Matrix won't play anymore....it is not so importanat to him,his job is done.
you mean for national team or for inter? his a defender, he would probably play 2 years still, and well even if he plays for inter, well, his a footballer and he wouldnt want to end his career with that incident. he would like to lift another coppa italia trophy atleast :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:

He did it in the past too:
WC 98 vs Saudi Arabia
C.L.2000. twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)