Fifa to investigate Zidane provocation (6 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
giovanotti said:
If that happens I would stop to watch football forever!
gio, I guess you quoted the wrong post ;)

indeed, which sence would football have if my favourite club is dropped to serie C and my favourite NT are disqualified..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
I just saw on a german site that Italy could be disqualified in worst case.. if it is proven that the stupid materazzi had made racist insults :tdown:
If that happens I would stop to watch football forever!

This is the correct one.:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Ramin said:
Nobody questioned Zidane's football ability.

You're an idiot.
They question his status as a respectable legend. You're making points against things I never said.

I do believe you're the idiot, in this instance. :tup:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
So don't tell me,if Fifa find that Matrix is guilty then Azzurri will be relegated in seria C and the 4. star will be taken away from us.:disagree:

The championship is over and we won it!!!!
I'm surious as to how the Azzurri national squad will enter a domestic league, at any level

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
They can't take away our trophy!!!!

Fifa svck!!!!!They alredy gave Zizou the best player title.
It's fifa's tournament, they can do whatever the hell they want.

However, they won't take your trophy, and they shouldn't anyways.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, I can't understand why Zidane didn't say any word until now about the reason that made him do that??

Do you think he likes the attention he got all over the world??

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
They question his status as a respectable legend. You're making points against things I never said.

I do believe you're the idiot, in this instance. :tup:
Like it or not, he was always getting himself into stupid actions which resulted in red cards, at least in his Juve time that i remember of. Specially the point that Fliakis made about his red cards in CL. The funny thing is that when he got one of the red cards in one of the games that terminated Juve's chances of going to the next round of CL, he just smiled at the ref as if it was a joke. I dont call such actions "respectfull".....

Then again i didnt expect from a 16 year old to know what happened years before..

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Both are idiots, Zidane may be one of the greatest footballers in the world but his attitude has made the world cup final propably the worst day of his life. Think before you headbutt jackass. Retire as a star and have the courage to score a goal in the penalties as well...not knowing that he was gona get a red card, he retired in disgust and as well as an act of stupidity. I am somewhat happy cause I never liked him but for the others who felt betrayed, sorry.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
It's fifa's tournament, they can do whatever the hell they want.

However, they won't take your trophy, and they shouldn't anyways.
And the tournament was played by the fifa rules,right.First of all they shouldn't give Zidane a title for the best player of the tournament...Canna was a way better and not to mention that Fifa's motto is "fifa fair play",that text stands at every captain's band,and Zidane was wearing it as a captain too.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Ramin said:
Like it or not, he was always getting himself into stupid actions which resulted in red cards, at least in his Juve time that i remember of. Specially the point that Fliakis made about his red cards in CL. The funny thing is that when he got one of the red cards in one of the games that terminated Juve's chances of going to the next round of CL, he just smiled at the ref as if it was a joke. I dont call such actions "respectfull".....

Then again i didnt expect from a 16 year old to know what happened years before..

That's the most incompetent cop-out for a rebuttle i've ever heard. "You were too young." I've been watching juve since I was 5 or 6 years old.

Where, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE, since everyone seems to insist I did, did I say that Zidane's actions were the right thing to do? Of course they're not justified. All I have ever said, for the 10,000th time, is that Materazzi does not deserve respect for his actions, which most of the forum is giving him.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sadomin said:
I like it how the whole forum suddenly turned Italian. Zidane and Materazzi are both idiots.

please.....alot of talking happens on the field. when i play i even talked and try to rassel the other team a little. Zizo has seen it and this has probably happened to him before. I thought he was better then that, i dont kare what materazzi said. If i looked up to zizo i would be assamed of him now. Him winning the golden ball after that was a scam. he didnt play good in the first 2 matches and he got suspended the 3rd match. so lets see 4 yellows and a red card and we award him with the mvp of the tournament. Canna played way better then everyone else, and didnt even pick up a yellow which is hard to do as a cb. fifa is pathetic.........

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
And the tournament was played by the fifa rules,right.First of all they shouldn't give Zidane a title for the best player of the tournament...Canna was a way better and not to mention that Fifa's motto is "fifa fair play",that text stands at every captain's band,and Zidane was wearing it as a captain too.

Fifa rules don't cover matters such as "who played best." That is opinion, not a mechanical situation in which strict rules can be applied. That is not hard to comprehend. The two things have nothing to do with each other.

I didn't say zidane deserved best player, (although he was one of the best, if not the best).

And although it's never been brought up before, and happens all the time, I wouldn't say that talking shit is really "fair play" either. Fair play doesn't exist.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Morra10 said:
please.....alot of talking happens on the field. when i play i even talked and try to rassel the other team a little. Zizo has seen it and this has probably happened to him before. I thought he was better then that, i dont kare what materazzi said. If i looked up to zizo i would be assamed of him now. Him winning the golden ball after that was a scam. he didnt play good in the first 2 matches and he got suspended the 3rd match. so lets see 4 yellows and a red card and we award him with the mvp of the tournament. Canna played way better then everyone else, and didnt even pick up a yellow which is hard to do as a cb. fifa is pathetic.........
Zidane won the voting before the final. It's not hard to understand. Do you want Fifa to strip him of the award? That makes about as much sense as stripping Italy of the cup because of Materazzi's actions, it's pointless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)