Fifa to investigate Zidane provocation (6 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Ramin said:
Thats got to be a joke. Players provoke their opponents all the time. Even though i hate Materazzi, it was crazy from Zidane to attack him in the way he did. He's got to fined or jailed for his actions.

If it was any other player than "Zidane", there would have been no investigation...

The people in control of Fifa should go fvck themselfs.

If it was any other team than Italy taunting players with racism you would be having a fit. :disagree:

Ohh look your name is Ramin, you must be a dirty terrorist asshole. So how is it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
He's still the best player in the world as far as I'm concerned, an absolute legend. Anybody who tries to take away from his career after this debacle is simply pathetic.

It's funny that only Italia fans feel that he is a disgrace and not a legend....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
FiFA are a bunch of faggots.

It happens in every game but because the untouchable Zidane was a "victim" of the beast........ suddenly an investigation is needed.

Fukcin pathethic.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Fliakis said:
or is it only the people who dislike italia think that zidane was a victim?

Where did I say Zidane was a victim? All along I've said Zidane is completely wrong in what he did. I'm just pointing out that Materazzi is an absolute disgrace and is not worthy of a World Cup medal, while everyone here seems to think he is a hero for what he did.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i honestly think that what zizdane did is plain dumb i mean no matter what matrix said this is not the way or manner to answer back at least he could've waited till the game was over but not just hit him in his chest that was damn dangerous. i think he deserves the humilation he got for that cheap move.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Hydde said:
FiFA are a bunch of faggots.

Fukcin pathethic.

This is creative. Fifa are faggots, yea its them damn mutha fukcin faggot ass hoMOsekshuals that think it ain ok tah' bash on dem damn towel head's. fukcin gay ass faggits.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Espectro said:
I find this quite stupid, ths only is happening becouse its Zidane, and they are trying to make his actions rigth.

Players insults themselfs on the field al the time, its part of the game, if Zidane lost his head and punch Materazzi it was his mistake, and a very stupid mistake if you consider that it was the World Cup Final

Im sick of hearing that Zidane was the victim, maybe these people have forget that this is not anything new on Zidane, he has lost his head in several times and has eran stupids red cards in the past.

What a joke.
i agree. whats is even more funny is that i checked some polls in eurosport and other football sites, where they had a poll about that incident and a question like Was Zidane's head-butt forgiveable? or something and a lot choose yes, but we know why, because zidane is one of the fav players for many, while materazzi is probably one of the top hatelist players. (a la his just human) www.eurosport.com

in every other occasion, zidane is the ultimate player, the one to admire, someone special and etc, now after that incident, his human after all bla bla.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I think that it is absolute madness that FIFA is just making up a rule on the spot and using Materazzi as their example. If you decide to make some types of taunting a bannable offense, warn people first! You can't just start on someone's case if they was nothing in place stating that you can do this, in the first place. Taunting is a normal thing. Make a freaking rule or get over it.

I also think that the press is making a bigger deal out of all of this than anything and Zidane is getting blamed for everything that they do. Sure the guy did bad, but it is just like human beings to look at the one bad thing that you did and blow it up and take all the good things and toss it aside like they mean nothing. The man was a legend at Juve for crying out loud and because he made a mistake you put him down like he is nothing. Shame on you all. I am sure we've probably all punched someone for something we didn't like that being said to us, be it a sibling or an enemy. And if not we have reacted in some way that we may not have normally would. So before you point fingers check yourselves first. Let he without sin cast the first stone...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
If it was any other team than Italy taunting players with racism you would be having a fit. :disagree:

Ohh look your name is Ramin, you must be a dirty terrorist asshole. So how is it?
Nobody questioned Zidane's football ability.

You're an idiot.

Sep 28, 2002
how many of you remember that zidane was suspended for 5 matches by uefa for headbutting stig tofting in the cl match against hamburg and was red carded twice in the group stage which we disgracefully finished dead last in the group. maybe stop drooling about zidane and realize he's a hot headed idiot. whose supreme football talent overshadowed his stupidity. the exact opposite of what happened with totti.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
i honestly think that what zizdane did is plain dumb i mean no matter what matrix said this is not the way or manner to answer back at least he could've waited till the game was over but not just hit him in his chest that was damn dangerous. i think he deserves the humilation he got for that cheap move.

Definitely agree with you,mate.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
So don't tell me,if Fifa find that Matrix is guilty then Azzurri will be relegated in seria C and the 4. star will be taken away from us.:disagree:

The championship is over and we won it!!!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I just saw on a german site that Italy could be disqualified in worst case.. if it is proven that the stupid materazzi had made racist insults :tdown:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
It's funny that only Italia fans feel that he is a disgrace and not a legend....
sebi, we all know that zidane is a legend, but we also all know that it was not the first time he made such a stupid thing

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Maresca said:
I just saw on a german site that Italy could be disqualified in worst case.. if it is proven that the stupid materazzi had made racist insults :tdown:
:rofl:

It was a long time since I laughed like this...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
This is creative. Fifa are faggots, yea its them damn mutha fukcin faggot ass hoMOsekshuals that think it ain ok tah' bash on dem damn towel head's. fukcin gay ass faggits.
And u are a french ass-kisser btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)